Chpt 5: Eathereal Touch

https://music.apple.com/ca/album/the-apology-song/980620577?i=980621055
that Sammy sings ^^^
(Lyrics below are changed to make it more.. relevant?)

Songs that gave me ideas and crap:
All the good girls go to hell- Billie Eilish
Apology song- Book of life

"So. . . you're telling me, I, the lonesome Sammy Lawrence actually fell in love?" I nodded, letting a soft smile spread on my face. By the divines, I pray that my true love will come running back to me once he finally puts the pieces together. "Well,

I never thought that would happen but. . ." He cut himself off, not making any eye contact. "But what? You can't be with me?" I giggled, cause that's impossible. Sammy for sure wants to be with me again. . . Right?

"Exactly! That's it! Okay, that came out wrong. . ." As soon as I heard those words I immediately went into shock and just sat there on his old couch, with a fake smile on my face. "I mean that as much as I think you were a wonderful lady, I need. . . What's the word?" He rambled off to you, as he waited for your answer. "Time?" Your voice came out cracked, as you tried to hold your emotions.

"I can't hold it in much longer Sammy." Your voice no longer came out cracked, instead it came out dark, with a hint of sadness and disappointment. My insane laughter came bursting out, as my cackling came out as a cacophony. It slowed down to me just giggling, but then only ended up turning into a demented laughter.

I sighed, as my laughing fit was now over. I looked up at him with a sad smile. He only looked at me with his Bendy mask covering his face. "Sammy, I'm sorry you had to witness that." "More like you deserved to" my mind went instead. "You see, I'm not anyone normal. Not anymore at least." You continued. As you were about to finish of your sentence Sammy cut you off. "I- we know that more that anyone else. Stuck in these. . . Inky bodies. I gave up, but now I pray to him. My lord; my savior, Bendy." He turned to you and grabbed your hands.
"He will free me from this revolting body (y/n).  You lifted your hand to cup his cheek but he pushed himself away from you. "I told you, I can't do this now. In fact, I think I need to go on a walk." Sammy furrowed his eyebrows, yet the tone of his voice made him sound sad. "Don't go anywhere, got It?" He picked up his axe and closed the door behind him. You lay down on the couch and stared above you.
"Hills burn in California as we stand there killing time" Was written messily across the crumbling ceiling.

"This is sooooo boring~" you muttered as you rolled over onto your stomach. After coming up with options for what to do you finally made your choice. A smile started to spread across your face as the words came to mind. We should have some fun and not obey Sammy's order.

You strolled up to the door and tried to turn the knob. "The hell is this?" You mumbled as you kept on attempting to open the door. "No way in hell i'm staying in here anymore. Fuck that." Using your leg muscles you kick near the door knob. Damnit it's not working. You gave it your last try and miraculously it opens. 

(Time skip)

(Sammy POV)
"Jeez that girl, the hell is up with her?" I asked myself as I sat down near the old banjo. "Not like I know." I looked at the banjo as the memory of when I first saw here came rushing in my head. She was in the recording room, singing a song. A song that I've never heard of for sure. . . How long have I been down here? "

I sighed as I thought of the lyrics. Could they be about me? No. . Probably not. I picked up the banjo as a old tune came to mind. I strum the strings but I wince as the banjo did not sound pleasant, for it was out of tune.

(Y/n) POV:
I walked into the music up to the projector to watch the old animation that was still inside it. As I made it to the last stair I heard a beautiful noise. The banjo. . . But; who could be playing it? You slid down and started to eavesdrop onto the mystery person.
No way... Sammy?

Lord, I am humble, for tonight I understand,
Your royal blood was never meant to decorate this sand
You've suffered great injustice
So have many before you
I offer an apology, and one long over due
I am sorry, lord, I am sorry
Hear my song, I know I sing the truth
Although we were bred to fight
I reach for kindness in your heart tonight, and if you can forgive
And if you can forgive, love can truly live
And if you can forgive, and if you can forgive, love can truly live
Lord, I am frightened, but I'll use my final breath,
to tell you that I'm sorry, let us end this dance of death
centuries of agony, that tore your heart with sand
Here and now with my amends, this senseless giving ends
I am sorry, lord, I am-

The beautiful but sad tune was cut off with a grunt of anger. "Why, why, WHY!" You look over your shoulder to see what's going on. Sammy's hands were dripping with ink as he threw the banjo across the room. "Damn Joey Drew! Damn Ink! Damn this hell of a studio! I can't even play the god damn instrument for more than a simple two minutes!" Sammy yelled as he collapsed to the floor. "Sammy? Are you okay?" You asked with a worrisome look as you entered down stairs. "(Y/n)?" He asked with a hint of misery in his voice. You knelt down and lifted his chin. Beneath his mask you could see black tears running down his cheeks. "Oh Sammy. . ." You lifted his mask and looked at him dead in the eye. "I can't stand seeing you like this." You gently pulled him to your chest and laid your head on his. "He- He never listens to my prayers." He started to let out a heavy sob and pulled himself closer to you. In response you started to rub his back.

I will keep you in my arms my love~.

WOOOO okayyy, so I'm planning on at least writing one chapter a day, but since it's the weekend I might write 2 (gasp)!
Thanks for reading my continuing book! As well as I went from #419 to #225! Make sure to vote and comment my little Mysteries 😄❤️!