Catching a creation of a superhero

I ran towards Megaminds lair in the early morning, looking around the area. Skillfully, there was a 'secret entrance here' mat right in front of a wall. Cheeky. Pressing my hand into the wall, it began to blurr a blue light, and following my hand the rest of my body went in with.
Inside his laboratory was dark and musty, but still rather lively aside from the work in progress machines and (what probably could be) live mines hanging like chandeliers from the ceiling. I heard chatter, and when I hid behind a shelf, i saw a giant room with both Megamind and Minion.
I felt my heart race, this was the closest i had been to either of them. I did my best to steady my heart rate as it pounded from my chest, it felt as if it were loud enough for the two villains to hear from where they were stounding. 

"Create a hero? Wait.. What?" Minion seemed surprised by Megaminds idea.
I slowly made my way closer.
"Why would you do that?"
"So I have someone to fight!" Was Megaminds response. "Minion, I'm a villain without a hero. A Ying without a Yang, a bullfighter with no bull to fight. In other words, i have no purpose! Now! Ask me what i am going to do!" He ushered on. "Go on, ask!"
"How are you gonna do it?" Was a melancholy response and a sigh from Minion.
Megamind laughed gleefully. "Im going to give someone, i dont know who yet, Metro Mans powers!"

I gasped, but quieted myself down quickly. It caught the attention of a nearby brain bot but it got smacked by another and diverted its attention back to Megamind.

"Im going to train someone to become Metrocity's new hero!" He shot himself around the room, like an excited puppy. "Over here, follow!" He uncovered an old painting. "And then, finally, I'm going to fight that hero in an epic battle of good and evil!"

If Megamind wanted someone to kick his ass, I would be happy too. I slowly made my way closer, still ducking behind shelves to try and hide myself but get close enough to see his plan. He would take Metro Mans DNA from his cape and place it into a gun he created, thinking about who to infuse such Godlike power into. Eventually, Megamind got a call, though he didn't seem to understand so for several minutes. Minion helped him out, of course, and Megamind began talking to this unknown caller.

"Ollo?"
"It's Hello." Corrected Minion.
"Hello!" He whispered 'like that?' To minion who nodded.

I couldn't hear the conversation fully, it was mostly one sided for me to hear.

"Its Roxanne!" He whispered to Minion. There was some silence as he listened to Roxanne speak to him. "Oh, you inspired me too! Oh, oh really?" He whispered to Minion mentioning she was cute. "Uh uh, and what did you find? WHAT! How did she find my hidout-" he cleared his throat. "How did you find his hidout?" He stood in ghostly awe, trying to ease his stress. "Okay.. There's no way she'll find the secret entrance." The camera monitors that were on showed Roxanne walk through the wall, causing Minion to try and walk off and Megamind peer at him. "Minion!"
"I kept forgetting where it was.."
"She will discover all out secrets! You dim witted creation of science!" He pushed minion into a hazard signed box, hiding everything about his plan as he continued to talk to Roxanne, eventually changing into Bernard.
I didn't catch much except for them run around, throwing sticks of dynomite at the BrainBots and Roxanne find out about Megaminds plan, even grabbing the gun he was to use. At that point, i lunged from my hiding spot, trying to race quickly to get the gun without being seen.
Megamind saw a flash from me racing around and so had Roxanne.
"I think Megamind is still here!" She whispered to 'Bernard'.
He had nodded along, trying to grab the gun from her hands. Roxanne aimed it it towards where she last saw me flash by and in a mix of both Megamind and I grabbing it, it caused one of us three to accidentally trigger the gun to shoot. Everyone shot down as I hid behind the curtain that had at one point covered Megaminds plans as the bullet shot and bounced off every surface, making its way through a pipe to the outside, followed by a cry of pain.

Both 'Bernard' and Roxanne had made their way out of the building to what i could only assume was who got shot by the bullet of power, though Megamind had looked back to see who the unknown person was before returning his attention back to Roxanne.

I got from my area of the curtain to reach face to face with Minion. He gasped and smiled, walking towards me slow. "Oh hullo, I didn't see you in there." He sounded surprised.
I wasn't sure what to say but nodded. He made his way close, putting up a friendly front. "If i could, i can escort you out of here." He smiled tenderly, pointing in the direction of where the secret entrance/exit was.
"Uh, thanks." I took out my hand to shake it, which he took.
"My names Minion, I work for Megamind."
"I figured as much." I teased
"What is your name?"
"Y/n."
"Interesting. Well it was nice to meet you y/n."
"Anytime i suppose." I smiled, slowly turning to walk to the exit- rookie mistake.
"I'm sorry for this." Minion said, till i was hit with the forget me stick, knocked unconscious.