Meeting a foe

"Who's this?"
"Oh, Y/n! They seemed to have found their way in your lair like Roxanne."
"Oh look! They're starting to wake."

I awoke where Roxanne had been taken the day of Metro Mans death; tied to a chair in Megaminds lab. Looking up my eyes met emerald, followed by a blue face and a grin.

"I see, we have captured a civilian, Minion, shall we see what their ill fated fears are?"

I giggled in response.

"Why are they laughing? Minion did you hit them with the joke gas?"
"No sir."
Megamind stood from where he was sitting in his chair, a half grin on his face and his eyes small, as if trying to peer in my soul and intimidate me. "I know a lot about you, y/n."

"Like what?" I said blatant; flat.
"Like who you are, your job, your... Secrets."
"Oh, do you now?"
"Well but of course!" He began to loop around me in circles, like vultures to prey. "You are an expert tailor in Metrocity, one quite popular by name. And that... You were dating MetroCity's lasting hero, Metro Man!"
"That was correct till your last point."
"What?" Megamind raised an eyebrow.
"Im his foster sibling."
"I knew this!" He laughed maniacally. "I said that just so you would tell me all your secrets!"
"You didn't necessarily give me time to tell you the rest. Now that i know your evil plan, i have no choice but to not spill any more details about me!" I grinned, playing a part, just as Cal had.

Minion looked like he was to speak but cut himself off and looked to Megamind. "Ill go set some tea." He left moments later, to which it was just Megamind and I.

"He left, so now its just you and me, y/n."
"How wonderful, i like being surrounded by blue anyways."
Megamind halted from his frequent circling. "What was that?"
"Must I repeat myself?" I stuck my tongue out playfully, but quickly stuck it back in my mouth. This wasn't playful it was becoming flirty, i had to dial it down a bit.
"I see, you can't control yourself when it comes to contact with pure evil!"

I nodded in agreement, shifting in my seat, feeling the end of the knot of the rope that bound my hands together. "I mean, i see a lot of people around but never have i laid eyes on someone as incredible as the great Megamind." I began to unknot the ties as i watched him.

"But of course, sadly, flattery will get you nowhere when it comes...TO THIS!" He shot down a lever and the floor began to retract, showing hungry alligators.

I looked down and gasped, staying glued to my chair. "You wouldnt!" I yelled, fear in my voice, which was also for the ploy.
"Oh but I would, and theres this!" A gun game at my head, along with a sharp saw near my cheek.
"Oh please! Please! Let me go!" I got the tie loose and kept my hands still, the rope falling from my arms to the sharp toothed alligators below.
All the weapons and hatch immediatly disappeared, Megamind walking towards me on the floor that appeared with the alligators gone. "Scared yet? Fearing me?"
"Quite so! I can't even move my legs!" I let a small chuckle escape my lips.
"Then, you won't ever tell anyone where my base is, or i'll have Minion come fetch you, and there will be no one to save you from my villiany!"
"Consider it a done deal." I smiled soft, standing up and rubbing my wrists where the rope had been.
"How did you escape the binds of evil!" He gasped, watching as i left the area to go downstairs.
"Didn't knot it correctly, but perhaps I could show you how?" I winked. "Just give me a call, or have 'minion' come 'fetch me'?"
Megamind stood there, not quite sure what to do as I walked down the stairs, away from Minion in the kitchen and out the secret hideout.
"They are definitely something." Megamind said to himself, believing i couldn't hear him.