Such Random

Okay, guys, so, before I start this off--OMG THAT CLOUD LOOKS LIKE A PIKACHU--I'm just gonna tell y--PIKA PIKA CHUUUUUUU--Ahem. As I was saying, this--ONCE I ATE A SPOON AND IT FLEW TO THE MOON AND I TURNED INTO A NYAN CAT NYAN NYAN YAY--This book is gonna be so rand--I LIKE MONKEYS--You are going to explode.

I LIKE POPTARTS AND RAINBOWS. Did I ever tell you about the time I milked a goat into a guy's face? Hey I have a Rice Crispy Treat!! I love them! So this one time I went to a zoo and there was this lion and it was all RAWR. I've never seen a panda in real life before. It's so sad. OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM EIEIO. What does the EIEIO mean? The world may never KNOW Speaking of!! I once tried to finish a Tootsie Roll pop by licking it. Y'know, the small ones. I licked it 300 times and it still wasn't gone so I gave up and bit the rest off. Did you know a crocodile can't stick its tongue out? So if you ever see a crocodile stick his tongue out at you, it's an imposter! And if you ever see a fake spaghetti, he's an impasta! See what I did there? Or maybe you didn't see, since you're blind. Wait. If you were blind, why are you here anyway?! I AM GOING TO EXPLODE IN 3 2 *explodes*

So... yeah. That was just an example of how random I can get. Stay tuned for more randomness and SHTUFF!!