Chapter Three

A/N: Hehe Mega, you say? Hm, we'll see.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

There was a password.

A PIN to be exact.

a6d looks at the screen and frowns.

"I think it's what I think it is." BadBoyHalo, or also known as, Darryl says as he starts pressing the numbers.

333

The lockscreen now transforms into Skeppy's wallpaper which is a Skephalo flag.

BadBoyHalo frowns when he saw it.

"Hey, we'll find him." a6d reassures him.

"Yeah..." Bad nods a little. He saw a notification from a DM in Twitter.

Skeppy was talking to someone?

He pressed the notification and it got him to a DM with...

Dream?

It seemed Dream was asking how Skeppy was and what he was doing.

Skeppy replied that he was gonna hangout with Bad and a6d in a cafe.

Bad frowns, "The last person he talked with was Dream huh?"

"Is that suspicious?" a6d asks, taking the phone gently from Bad's hands and examined the DMs more.

"I really wish it's not. But it is, we have to suspect Dream, yet though the muffin would never do anything to Geppy..." Bad answers, hugging his knees.

a6d hums in agreement, still looking at the phone.

Bad sighs in frustration and took a deep breath.

a6d looks at Bad with worry, "I think you should go rest."

Bad stares at the floor for a moment and nods, "Okay, I will..."

"Go ahead, I'll handle this and let the others know but not the fans." a6d replies back.

"That sounds good. Please look out for Rat for me..." Bad says then went into his room.

a6d watches the door close and starts DMing the others with his own phone.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

GoodBoyHalo breathes heavily as he looks around.

The surroundings has gone dark.

He decided to keep running foward and then ends up on a dead end.

"What the f*ck." GoodBoyHalo curses and punches the wall in frustration. He then turns back and notices a figure in the shadows.

"Who's there?" He calls out to them. Not trusting the person, he pulls out his sword.

The figure then revealed themselves from the shadow.

GoodBoyHalo's eyes widen and he lets out a sigh of relief. He chuckles nervously, "Heh, you scared me."

GoodBoyHalo turns back into his original BadBoyHalo appearance, his halo and wings appearing.

He flinches at the pain that is coming from the right wing and decides to fold it, leaving the left one spread out.

The person walks closer.

"I'm fine..! This is nothing." GoodBoyHalo smiles, sweating a little.

But the person didn't stop and brought something out.

"Wh-What do you think you're doing?" GoodBoyHalo's eyes widen in confusion and shock. He breathes heavily.

He looks around but there was no way out. He is cornered and all he could do is fly way but he can't with a wounded wing.

"Hey, this isn't funny. Stop." GoodBoyHalo says in a serious tone and glares at them.

The person smiles and starts charging at GoodBoyHalo.

GoodBoyHalo gasps and with some adrenaline and fear, he flew away.

He cries out in pain and crashed into the ground.

The person laughs at his misery.

"How the mighty have fallen." They sneer, playing with their weapon.

GoodBoyHalo spat, "F*ck off." He lifts himself up and transformed back.

He pulls out his sword, "You're not the ****** I know. And I will kick your ass."

GoodBoyHalo then charges with a scream.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

A black haired boy shot up, breathing heavily.

He looks around and finds himself tied up.

Tears filled his eyes.

"Wh-Where am I..?"

Zak asks, trembling in his seat.