Chapter Eleven

Art belongs to @/jellomp4

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Dream stopped the car a bit far from Zelk's house.

He was told about the meetup and told George and SapNap as well.

As he parked the car and puts the car keys in his pocket, he then wore the face mask on.

Dream didn't feel that ready to reveal his face just yet. Luckily, he can see clearly through the eye holes.

He grabbed his backpack and then went out of the car then locks it. Dream walks down the sidewalk, noticing the amount of cars parked around Zelk's house.

It seemed like George is already here but SapNap isn't yet.

Dream walked towards the door and knocked on it.

The person from the other side opened the door and their eyes widen.

"Oh, Dream! You came..!"

Dream smiles. It was George himself.

"Hey George." Dream greets.

"Come in, everyone's either in the kitchen or the living room." George says, stepping back to make room for Dream.

Dream walks in as George closes the door behind him. Soon after, Zelk arrives and smirks.

"Well, if it isn't the speedrunner god himself." Zelk says, crossing his arms. "Hey Dream."

"Hi Zelk." Dream nods at him.

Zelk shrugs, "Make yourself at home. You can put down your things in the living room, if you want. I'll just be in the kitchen with Vurb, Spifey and Finn." He says then walks away to the kitchen.

"Okay then." Dream responds, removing the backpack off him and holds it.

"Have you seen Sapnap?" George asks,  putting his trademark gogy glasses on his forehead.

"No, maybe he'll arrive later." Dream shakes his head then looks around, wondering where the living room is.

"Here, I'll show you where the living room is." George gestures for him to follow then walks ahead.

Dream follows behind.

Just as they arrived, George's phone started ringing. "Oh," George takes out his phone and looked at the screen. "Sorry Dream, I gotta take this."

"Oh, it's fine. Really, go ahead." Dream smiles, sheepishly.

"Thanks." George smiles back and walks away, leaving Dream alone.

Dream then walks into the living room and sees some bags and snacks. He raises an eyebrow at the small mess and shrugs.

He spots a vacant seat with no mess on it and sets his bag there then sits on it. Dream then sits back and stretches his arms.

Dream inhales and exhales. This is peaceful.

On second thought, Dream felt like he wanted to see what the three men are up to in the kitchen so he got up and starts walking towards to where Zelk headed to.

"This one is mine!" Vurb's voice exclaims from the distance.

Dream grins and starts walking faster.

But as if time slowed down, Bad walks around a corner, startling Dream a bit.

Dream's eyes widen a bit at Bad's sudden appearance.

Bad slowly turns to him with an emotionless expression as he walks around Dream.

Dream stares back with a blank expression.