Chapter Eight

A/N: Sorry.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

a6d stares at his phone, typing away.

Bad raises an eyebrow and asks, "What are you doing?"

"Telling some of the fans what's going on because they keep spamming what happened to Skeppy and where have we been." a6d answers, not looking away the phone and continues typing.

"Woah, wait, what if they panic!? We still haven't found Skeppy and more panic especially if they find out you landed in the hospita-"

"Say cheese!" a6d shouts, interrupting Bad and doing a peace sign, looking at the camera.

"Wha-"

CLICK

"ARE YOU SERIOUS, A6D!?" Bad yells, pouting. He didn't like taking pictures that much to show it off in Twitter.

"It's okay! Chill! I'm okay, now aren't I?" a6d laughs and types in the caption.

Chilling in the hospital with Bad. Great time. Also, I'm okay.

The picture showed a6d, grinning at the camera, lying down on the hospital bed while Bad had the look that says, "Bruh." at the side.

"a6d, this is serious." Bad says.

"You look funny in this picture." a6d laughs more.

"Oh my goodness, this is ridiculous. I'm just gonna go buy snacks for us in the grocery store." Bad gets up from his chair, takes his phone and starts walking away towards the door.

"Just make sure not to get trapped in Walmart again." a6d jokes.

"Ugh, don't remind me." Bad groans and turns the doorknob then looks back at a6d. "Call me if you need anything. Take care of yourself and don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." Bad says as he glares and points at a6d to emphasize he means what he said.

"I'll try..!" a6d exclaims.

Bad walks out and closes the door behind him.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

BadBoyHalo looks around his surroundings.

"Hello?" He calls out and feels worried that no one answered back.

Bad starts walking around, hoping he could find someone in this dark place.

This was new...

After some time, he heard heavy breathing coming from around the corner.

Bad trembles in fear but decides to check what was making the noise.

He went around and his eyes widen at the sight.

It was GoodBoyHalo, holding on to a bleeding shoulder.

"F*ck..F*ck..." GoodBoyHalo whispers as he shudders in pain.

"G-Good!?" Bad exclaims in surprise.

GoodBoyHalo's eyes widen and he turns around instantly.

"What the f*ck are you doing here!?" GoodBoyHalo exclaims back in shock.

"L-Language!" Bad shouts.

GoodBoyHalo immediately walks over to Bad and grabs his shoulders. "You SHOULDN'T be here." He then grabs Bad's wrist and drags Bad with him.

"W-Wait! What's going on!?" Bad asks, having no choice but to follow GoodBoyHalo.

"No time to explain, just, follow me and don't wander off." GoodBoyHalo growls and continues walking then looks around as if he was avoiding someone.