Chapter Seventeen (REAL)

A/N: Art by fumi_vee03

Sorry for the prank last chapter ^^'

Lots of you wanted to cancel me. Don't worry, I get loads of that in the discord server :'D

Anyways, sorry again for the late update. I had to make 3 chapters and deal with college.

This book will be ending soon :')

Okay, enjoy the chapter! The real one, this time.

You should've realized the star border was missing last time :)

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Is it over?

Is it safe?

GoodBoyHalo opens his eyes a little to check on his surroundings. He looks around as he breathes heavily.

Everything was normal again. The sun is back.

Was everything all a dream?

No, a nightmare.

GoodBoyHalo spreads his wings open wide to check on the wound that was supposed to there but it was nowhere to be found. He smiles a bit in relief.

The entity must've put him under some illusion from the start. He frowns, "I was so stupid..."

GoodBoyHalo got up from where he was and looks around again.

He is still feeling uncertain about this. Then again, Bad would never hurt him.

"You're not the FRIEND I know!"

He closes his eyes and frowns at the memory. It was just a nightmare, right?

Out of nowhere, he felt a hand touch his shoulder.

GoodBoyHalo gasps and turns around immediately to see Bad.

BadBoyHalo giggles a little at his reaction.

GoodBoyHalo's eyes widen and he starts laughing as well.

The laughs then starts turning into sobbing. GoodBoyHalo felt embarrassed so he tries to hide his face with his hands and desperately wipes away his tears.

Bad smiles sadly and hugs Good. "It's okay. It wasn't real...It was all just a dream. Nightmare didn't make us hurt our friends and he didn't hurt me nor you." He whispers to him.

"I-I thought I g-got you taken away..!" GoodBoyHalo sobs more.

"Calm down, you muffin. Everything's okay now. I just have to deal with Nightmare when I wake up...For now, I brought someone to keep you company." Bad replies, letting go of GoodBoyHalo.

A person appears out of thin air and waves at GoodBoyHalo in a shy manner.

GoodBoyHalo let out a cry of joy.

"J-Jef..!"

Jef smiles and runs to GoodBoyHalo then tackles him into a hug.

"Who's the crybaby now?" Jef teases, patting GoodBoyHalo's back.

"Sh-Shut up, you shitty pumpkin!" GoodBoyHalo laughs and lets go of Jef.

"Skeppy is with me. That's why I was able to bring Jef here..." Bad explains, chuckling a little at Jef's joke. "Also, language Good!" He exclaims right after.

"S-Sorry..." GoodBoyHalo smiles a little in response.

"I will leave you two alone now. I have to get up early later," Bad says, rubbing his arm awkwardly. "Have fun, you muffins."