Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Please go check out my oneshot, The Folly of Skeppy! :D Its totally NOT a prequel to Book 1 :)

I'm hitting 100 followers soon so as promised, a QnA Book will be made :D

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Skeppy's eyes perk up at the sound of beeping. He stands up where he was sitting and walks to his backpack.

He unzips it and takes out a remote and the red light was blinking furiously.

Skeppy let out a shuddering sigh. He sniffs.

"I just have to hope." Skeppy says with a hoarse voice and presses a button, closing his eyes.

🐢

"Why did you have to start that food fight, this cleaning is taking forever." Spifey mutters to himself as he finishes up.

Bad finishes wiping the kitchen counters. "Phew! That's all, for now."

"Thanks guys." Zelk says then drinks his glass of water.

"Don't mention it." Spifey says and washes his hands.

"Do you think Harvey will come?" Finn asks, sneaking into Dream's backpack and takes out the chips.

Dream notices and charges at Finn then the two starts fighting over the chips.

"I don't know." Zelk shrugs.

"We should settle in now, it's getting late." George says as he immediately takes the chips from Dream's hands and takes a bite.

Dream screeches at the action and tackles George to the ground with Finn laughing at them.

Sapnap is busy trying to survive Vurb's talk about feet and toes.

Bad sighs and nods, "Yeah it is getting late." Then Bad's eyes lit up and gasps. "How about we do a sleepover!?"

"Oh, that's actually not too bad." Dream smiles as he successfully claimed his chips back.

"I already know who's sleeping on the couch." Zelk says, grinning.

"Zelk no-"

"VURB."

"Why!?!"

Zelk laughs, "Why not!? And its my house so you play by MY rules..!" He crosses his arms, grinning at Vurb.

Vurb whines.

"Where are the mattresses?" Sapnap asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, it's in the basement. Follow me." Zelk says and Sapnap follows him out.

Timeskip...(Im not lazy I swear-)

Vurb yawns as he wakes up from his sleep. He rubs his eyes and looks out the window.

"Still dark out.." Vurb mutters and he looks at his phone to see what time it is. "3:47 AM...Oh my god."

Vurb sits up and stretches his arms. "I needed to go to the bathroom anyway."

He walks down the dark hallway and finally reached the bathroom.