Chapter 14

A/N: Hehe 14 >:D

Thank you for 104 followers! ^_^
I appreciate the support and love :)

Also, my QnA and Extras book is out, feel free to go check it out ^^

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

"Ugh..."

I blink my eyes open slowly and everything was spinning and a bit blurry.

Huh? What's going on?

I heard an evil laughter above me and I look up.

"Oh, you poor thing. Such a weakling as well." The voice spoke with a sweet yet sinister tone that sends shivers down my spine.

"Who..? Who are you?" I ask and I sit up from where I was laying down then rub my eyes and try to stop my head from spinning.

"My name is not important. What's important is...do you know who you are?" They reply.

Of course I did. I know who I am.

"I'm Bad. BadBoyHalo...my real name is Darryl."

"Hello BadBoyHalo. Welcome and you are going to be stuck here for a LONG WHILE."

🐤

"He's here, one of us is him?" George repeats, feeling nervous.

Dream nods, "He is. Now, just because he's in one of our friends' body, we can't be biased or hurt him immediately."

Dream and George are talking alone, sitting on the bed. The others are busy dealing with what happened earlier.

Both boys went silent for a moment.

"Dream, I'm scared. What if I lose you again?" George holds Dream's hand in worry. He looks at him with a scared look on his face.

Dream smiles back at him and holds his hand back. "I'll be fine, George! It won't be like last time. This time, we know what to do and we have to be prepared."

"You're not worried that Nightmare might be in me for all you know?" George raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, George. I'll know when." Dream grins, letting go of George's hands and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Huh!? How!?" George's eyes widen.

"Easy. I know Nightmare like the back of my hand. Plus, the aura..I need to be really observant now." Dream sighs, crossing his arms.

"Oh, that's good. Though, what about the riddle?" George asks.

Dream takes out the folded paper from his pocket and reads it one more time.

"I-I don't get it! Uhm..'Don't stand in shock from surprise or pop, spill the blank when you trip and drop.' Spill what?" Dream lets out a frustrated grunt.

"Uhm, water? Maybe that's what it meant?" George asks.

"I don't know anymore. Nightmare set this up and I will try to solve this as fast as I can." Dream replies.

Dream stands up and leaves the room with George following.

They walked to the living room where everyone was.