Chapter Ten

A/N: Uh Oh Spaghettio

Edit and art above is by me and SuperOyo. Skeppy and BBH's design are by me as well-

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Few weeks later...

It was really tragic.

I walk towards the shrine and put a rose on its ground.

Everyone around was either devastated, crying or gloomy.

I was one of the gloomy ones and devastated I guess.

a6d was a great friend and was too young to die.

I walk towards Vurb and he smiles at me but it was a sad one.

I smile back in response and he pats my shoulder.

"I think you should comfort..you know." Vurb whispers then points at someone.

I turn around to see who and it made me frown more.

It was Bad and he was crying and trembling. I really felt even more sad than ever.

Bad was there when it happened and it must've been traumatizing for him to watch a6d die and no one was there to comfort him.

And the fact Skeppy disappeared before that. Both Skeppy and a6d are gone.

No one really knows what happened to Skeppy.

I walk towards to where Bad is and he was busy kneeling on the ground and puts down a muffin.

"Bad?" I called out to him. He turns to me with tears falling down his cheeks and he sniffs.

"O-Oh, hey Finn." Bad greets back and he wipes his tears away.

"Hey..." I greet back, feeling a bit sad and awkward to say more.

"It's really nice that you had time to come over here.." Bad smiles a little.

I laugh a little, "Yeah I mean...a6d was a really great friend and he meant a lot to me as well..."

Bad hums in agreement.

"I'm sorry you had to be alone at that time-" I put a hand on his shoulder.

Bad shakes my hand off, "Please, do not remind me of it."

"Oh, right. I'm so sorry." I apologize.

"It's fine, you muffin. And I'm sorry for acting a little muffiny..." Bad looks away, sadness on his face.

"It's fine, I mean..I don't blame you. Skeppy and a6d...they..nevermind." I stopped, feeling like I would make it more worse.

"I don't believe Skeppy is dead. a6d had to die from that...that..Monster." Bad growls.

"So there was really someone after you and a6d. And it's the same person who took Skeppy?" I ask, for him to confirm it. The situation was a little confusing for me at first.