Chapter Six

A/N: The comments are killing me lol. Stop with the cake, like why >_>

Art by @/sho_draws

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

"You failed me." The hooded person says, looking at the stabbed picture.

The other hooded person in the room trembles in fear and tries to hide their face with the scarf anymore.

"I-I..a6d was blocking-" They stutter.

"BLOCKING!? You could've shot Mega right after a6d blocked him! When a6d saw you, you could've ceased what you were gonna do and hide somewhere then come back!" The leader interrupts, yelling.

The assistant bursts into sobs. "Why are you even making me do this!?"

They continued sobbing more, using their scarf to wipe his tears.

"They're our f-friends..!"

The leader watches their assistant sob then frowns. They walk over to them and hugs the other.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I guess we have to change the plans..and don't worry, it's all fixed up now." The leader says as they soothe the assistant's back.

"F-Fixed up..?" The assistant hiccups and sniffs then wipes his tears away with his hands.

The leader let go of the assistant, chuckling evily.

"If a6d could be saved from bleeding out, I wonder if he could last long with the poison within?"

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Mega kicks Bad, waking him up from his nap.

"Ah!" Bad yelps as he sits up quickly from the kick.

"Last I checked, Darryl, this isn't a hotel. This is MY house." Mega rolls his eyes at him and crossing his arms.

"Sorry Mega. Didn't mean to fall asleep there." Bad apologizes, rubbing the back of his head.

Mega sighs, "Whatever. You did had to watch a6d all night but uh, you fell asleep."

"Mm..How's a6d?" Bad asks, getting up and goes closer to the couch where a6d is resting on.

"Well, he doesn't look pale anymore, that's for sure. His breathing is normal." Mega answers, following Bad.

"I hope I did the stitching right." Bad mutters and then unwraps the bandages to see.

"Probably not with all his whining and how he was moving whi-"

"OH MY GOODNESS!!" Bad exclaims in shock and worry.

"Wha- I..what the hell." Mega was at loss for words when he looked at what Bad was shocked about.

At the hospital...

"Well?" Mega asks, holding onto his cat as Bad stepped out.

"Poison." Bad answers in a sad tone.

"Poison!? You mean, there was POISON in the bullet!?" Mega exclaims in shock.

"There was no other answer. Oh goodness, I should've examined the bullet more. It did look odd to me..." Bad facepalms and crosses his arms.

"Do we have to go back home? What if they're after me again?" Mega asks.

"I'm guessing their plan was to poison you but..a6d got poisoned instead. They must be aware of this somehow..right? They're not gonna come back for you since they know we're onto them.." Bad responds, with a thoughtful expression.

He hopes he gets this right. No one deserves to be hurt.

"If they know we're onto them, who's next?" Mega tilts his head in confusion.

Snuffles meows.

Bad thought for a moment and sighs, "I-I...I don't know."

"You don't know? Then why did you come see me!?" Mega asks, his eyes wide.

"Because YOU knew what cafe me, Skeppy and a6d are gonna hangout in. How did you know that?" Bad asks, facing Mega.

"I-I..Skeppy told me! He told me after- wait." Mega's eyes widen in realization.

"Wh-What?"

"Give me Skeppy's phone." Mega demands.

"What, why!?" Bad exclaims.

"Just do it! I need to confirm something!" Mega yells back, getting some people to look at them.

Bad smiles awkwardly at them, "S-Sorry..!"

Bad gives in and hands Mega the phone.

Mega takes it with his free hand and asks, "Password?" without looking up.

"Uhm, press 3 three times." Bad whispers, coming over to where Mega is.

Mega does what he said and goes to the DMs.

His eyes widen.

"I knew something wasn't right." Mega whispers.

"Wh-What is it?"

"Bad, I'm pretty sure the time he replied to my question was the time I watched the news about the explosion." Mega says in a shocked but quiet tone and stares at Bad with shock in his face.

Bad's eyes widen.

A/N: Ooh interesting. *sips tea*

Vote/Comment or die tomr.