Chapter Seven

A/N: So many angry ppl last chapter O_o

Your comments brings me joy lol

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

"Call me if you need something, Mega. Stay safe you muffin." Bad smiles a little as he ruffles Mega's hair.

Mega glares and smacks Bad's hand away which made him giggle.

Mega steps inside his house, along with Snuffles.

Bad frowned and brought out Skeppy's phone again and stares at the DM between Skeppy and Mega.

"After, huh?" Bad then puts it inside his pocket. "I need to look after a6d in the hospital. I'm going to get some stuff from home and hopefully my roommate won't mind taking care of Rat..."

Bad goes inside his car and starts it up then drives off.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Mega watches Bad drive off by his window then starts tapping away on his phone.

He put the phone by his ear, as if he was calling someone.

Click.

"Hey, your plan failed." Mega answers. "You got a6d poisoned."

  ---------------------- 🔰 -------------------------

a6d wakes up, groaning and then the first thing he sees despite his blurry vision was Bad.

"Oh thank goodness! You're awake!" Bad exclaims. He walks over to a6d and sits on a chair at his side.

"How are you feeling?" Bad asks, smiling.

"Like sh*t..." a6d answers, weakly.

"Language!" Bad gasps and his expression in disbelief.

a6d laughs then shouts in pain.

"Heh, that's what you get for swearing, you fatty." Bad giggles, taking something out of the paper bag.

"What happened?" a6d asks, looking around the hospital room.

"You muffin got poisoned. Turns out the bullet has poison." Bad answers, holding a container that has soup in it.

"What the f*ck, poison!? What the hell!?" a6d exclaims in shock.

"HEY HEY HEYYY!! LANGUAGE!!" Bad screams.

"Sorry." a6d says.

"Here, I got soup. It might help you recover faster." Bad says, getting a plastic spoon and dips it into the soup and brings it closer to a6d's face.

a6d moves away a little, "I can eat it myself..! I'm not a kid!"

"Oh, stop whining you muffin. It's fine, you might still be weak after what happened." Bad rolls his eyes and tries to feed a6d.

a6d glares at Bad and sighs. "Fine."

"Yay!" Bad cheers and quickly shoved the spoon into a6d's mouth.

a6d's eyes widen and laughs a little then swallows the soup.

Bad laughs at the expression on a6d's face.

"That was close, you know." Bad says, continuing feeding a6d.

"Yeah, how did you not know the bullet had poison at first?" a6d asks then opens his mouth to swallow the soup from the spoon.

"I was really focused on you at that time, a6d. I was...scared that I would lose you too.." Bad's expression gone sad at the memory.

"Sorry, I had to save you both...and you won't lose me, I promise." a6d smiles, putting a hand on Bad's shoulder.