Chapter Twelve

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

"Bad?"

"Yes?"

"Do you hate me?"

"Wh-Wha..What kind of a question is that? That's ridiculous, of course I don't hate you-"

"No, Bad. I want you to think of this for a good moment."

"B-But... I-I..."

"Bad. Do you hate me?"

"...."

"No."

"Are you sure this is your answer?"

"I'm positive, I swear. I would never hate you..!"

"Okay then, sure."

Liar.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Dream eats the chips that he brought with him and laughs a little when George surprises Sapnap then tackles him.

Bad bursts into laughter when Sapnap started yelling for George to get off him.

Zelk walks in, "The speedrunner and the 3 hunters now together." He grins.

"What happened to Vurb and Finn?" Dream asks, putting the chips bag on the table.

"Food fight. They're probably raiding my closet right now cause they don't have extra clothes." Zelk answers, still grinning and shrugs.

Spifey walks in as well, "Oh hi." He greets, smiling awkwardly.

"Hey Spifey..!" Bad greets, smiling back.

"Is Dave coming?" Sapnap asks, finally escaping from George's clutches and getting up from the floor.

"Uh, probably not. He's not available right now." Zelk answers.

"What about the- uh..what's his name?" George asks, fixing his gogy glasses as he got up.

"Who?"

"The mute admin on Skeppy's server. MegaPVP, I believe. He might be targeted, you know." Dream answers for George.

Zelk frowns, his expression darkening and Bad stares at down at the floor.

Everyone was unnerved by the sudden silence.

"Wh-What's wrong-?"

"Mega...They got him. Whoever it was." Zelk answers, his tone emotionless yet sad at the same time.

"We were too late." Bad frowns, shaking his head.

"Shit..." Sapnap swears.

"Language." Bad replies.

"I-I..." Zelk inhales and exhales, "It's all my fault..." He sat down on a vacant chair and rubs his temples.

"No, don't say that, Zelk." Dream frowns, feeling pity for him.