Chapter Sixteen

A/N: I got nothing so here's a pic of Snuffles-

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

"What do you choose? You or your friends?" Nightmare asks once more.

Dream glances at his friends and looks back at Nightmare with a conflicted expression.

"I choose..."

Nightmare raises an eyebrow.

"I choose...NEITHER!!!" Dream screams angrily as he quickly tackles Nightmare to the ground.

"NO!!!" Nightmare struggles against Dream and tries to shoot him.

Dream narrowly misses the shot and knocks the gun from Nightmare's hands and the gun was thrown to where Zelk is.

Zelk picks it up and aims it at Nightmare.

"WAIT!!" Spifey yells.

"NO, DON'T SHOOT! BAD IS STILL IN THERE!!!" George runs to where Zelk is and gently grabs the gun from him.

Nightmare screams in anger and pushed Dream off him and takes out the remote from his pocket.

"GO AHEAD!! SHOOT ME OR STEP ANY CLOSER, I WILL BLOW YOU ALL TO BITS!!!" He yells, his thumb inches away from the button.

Sapnap slowly helps Dream up and Dream fixes his face mask a bit.

They all stare at Nightmare with fear.

Nightmare grins, "Oh Dream, no matter how hard you try, you will never defeat me. Now choose! Sacrifice your body and soul to save everyone or I blow everyone up into bits!" He glares and hovers his thumb over the button, showing he means it.

Dream looks at George and he stares back with a scared expression.

"Dream..."

"This is blackmail! This asshole is messing with you, he is not gonna fufill his side of the bargain!" Zelk shouts.

Nightmare turns to Zelk and takes the gun out of George's hands and shoots Zelk in the stomach.

Zelk screams in pain and falls back on the ground by the impact.

Spifey shouts in fear and runs to Zelk and holds him.

"NO!!!" Dream exclaims.

"YOU F*CKER!!!" Sapnap yells at Nightmare, running to help Spifey and Zelk.

Zelkam continues screaming and crying in pain as he tries to stop the bleeding with Spifey.

"TIME IS TICKING, DREAM!!! IF YOU DON'T MAKE A CHOICE IN 1 MINUTE, SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR FRIENDS!!" Nightmare raises his voice to fade out Zelk's screams of pain.

George breathes heavily in panic and looks at Dream. "Dream, we can think of something e-"

"George," Dream interrupts him, "I'm sorry...but I don't want anyone to get hurt again."

"He..He's lying to you!" George replies, "Please Dream! Don't do this!" He pleads.

Dream sighs and slowly takes off his face mask and drops it on the ground. He turns to George with a sad smile.

"If something goes wrong, just don't hesitate to do..it." Dream says.

He then walks towards Nightmare and stops inches infront of him.

Nightmare's grin got even wider. He laughs with glee.

"Good choice." He sneers.

"Please let go of Bad, Skeppy and everyone, don't hurt them.." Dream says in a pleading tone.