Epilogue

Art not by me ;w;

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Nightmare immediately kicks GoodBoyHalo in the stomach but not before, Good slices his leg in half, making Nightmare scream in frustration.

GoodBoyHalo jumps away from Nightmare, to protect himself from any other attack.

Nightmare growls as his leg grows back.

Skeppy turns to Dream with a worried expression, "Is this really gonna work?"

Dream beams, "Positive. He won't suspect a single thing." He puts a hand on Skeppy's shoulder.

GoodBoyHalo grins as he kept landing hits on Nightmare and backs away the same time Nightmare tries to land an attack.

Nightmare's anger increases each time he couldn't land a hit on GoodBoyHalo and when he dodges and backs away more.

What is his goal here? He's not fighting back.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

George removes the barricades around the door to make some room. He holds onto his sword.

Spifey stays by the corner and waits, holding his sword and Sapnap and Skeppy are by the side, hiding behind the couch.

Zelk stays near Dream with the book.

Dream is at the middle of the ritual circle, waiting.

He sweats nervously as he hear the sounds of Nightmare screaming in anger getting louder and near. Dream looks up to see George smiling at him as if to reassure him and gave him a thumbs up.

He smiles back and looks ahead with a confident look.

George's expression suddenly turns serious, "He's getting near! Bad is doing progress!" He then starts moves some barricades then gets in position.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Nightmare almost landed a hit on GoodBoyHalo but he was stopped with his own sword that is in Good's hands.

GoodBoyHalo shot him a nervous grin, "Chill the f*ck out..! You're acting as if you're about to lose in Skywars or some sh*t." He then jumps away from Nightmare.

Nightmare roars as he charges at GoodBoyHalo but he was once again blocked by Good's weapon. GoodBoyHalo let out a small laugh and kicks Nightmare away then backs away again.

Nightmare groaned as he was kicked to some remains of the barricades. He looks back at GoodBoyHalo and sees something odd.

The house seemed farther and most of the surroundings behind him was swirly and a bit blurry. Nightmare raises an eyebrow, 'Odd..' He thought as he got up and picked up his weapon beside him.

GoodBoyHalo kept backing away and dodging. The house seemed farther than usual. It was really near before. And it's obvious he has good eyesight.

He once again looks at the surroundings. Some were a bit blurry and swirly.

"What the f*ck are you doing, Nighty? Did you get brain damage or something?" GoodBoyHalo's voice calls out.

Nightmare turns to GoodBoyHalo, smirking, "Trying to trap me in an illusion, hm..? That's your plan after I did the same to you?"

GoodBoyHalo's eyes widen.

Nightmare grins widely then laughs evily as he turns into a dark blob and disappears.

GoodBoyHalo looks around in a panic to see if he would pop out and ambush him.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~