Chapter one

Yuta's pov:

I woke up, my head hurts, it's pounding.

I think i drank too much...again.

Yup that's me now...a drunk. A lonely drunk.

I'm Yuta Nakamoto, and I am currently living in Seoul, South Korea in a house my parents bought me since we're rich. I'm twenty-four years old, and you may be wondering why I'm drunk off my ass. well it's been a whole three weeks since my ex girlfriend cheated on me with one of my best friends. His name was Taeyong. He has been my best friend since we were thirteen, but now i don't want a goddamn thing to do with him. That fucking betraying bastard, he can keep that unloyal slut. But that doesn't matter anymore...nothing does, not even my own health. You see my mother always told me not to drink, because it could damage my liver and overall health. Just like my father. He passed away five years ago from stage four liver failure. The reason he drank so much was because he was always stressed, and being the owner of a company, which is now owned by my mom and is the third most popular phone company in japan meant he had lots of responsibilities. He would often get into fights with my mom about his drinking habit, but there was no point. He drank to his heart's content. After my father passed i attempted to commit suicide, but when i met Jisoo my ex, I became a better man. I wanted to be strong for her. To protect her, and love her, but that all ended now. I wanted nothing more than to get her off my mind, so that's why I turned to drinking. I got up and dragged my feet to the kitchen, only to grab a glass and pour some vodka that I'm surprised I still had leftover from last night. After pouring the glass, I dragged myself to the bathroom. The tiles were cold and hard on my feet, but I ignored it. I got into the shower with my precious glass of vodka and literally just sat there in the shower having another self-pity session while drinking. After about twenty minutes I got out of the shower and got dressed, nothing too fancy, just some grey sweats and a white t-shirt. After I got dressed I saw a missed phone call from my mom. I got curious and called her back. While I was waiting for her to answer, I kept thinking of all the possible reasons why she would call me.

" Hello, yuta honey." my mom answered in a weak voice.

" Yeah mom it's me. I was calling you back, because I was in the shower and I missed your call. I'm sorry." I said, worried that she would be mad, because I didn't answer the first time.

" It's okay s-sweetie, i just w-wanted to call you to l-let you know that I have booked you a flight to Osaka in th-three days, because i have s-something i need to tell you in person, b-but also y-you will be l-living here now." She said in a shaky voice.

At this point I wasn't curious anymore, I was worried. My mother never stuttered like that. She has always been a confident woman and very straight forward, but now she sounded hesitant.

I shook it off and replied "Okay mom I'll see you soon then, I love you, bye."

" Bye honey see you s-soon." she stuttered.

After I hung up with my mom I was kind of happy to be going back to Osaka. I haven't been there since my father passed. Maybe, just maybe that's what I need. A fresh start to life. To forget everything. To forget Jisoo, and especially Taeyong. I thought to myself but then got up to start packing my belongings as I was now officially sober.

hey guys!! this is my first story and it's probably bad. please enjoy anyways and have a nice day or night wherever you are in the world

 please enjoy anyways and have a nice day or night wherever you are in the world