Chapter 10 - The Phantom Thieves Established

The next morning, Morgana and I got ready to go. We met up with Ryuji and Ann before going to a place that was an obviously expensive buffet. There was a buffet time limit today. One hour all you can eat for 8,000 yen per person. I heard Shadeon speak in my head.

"Damn! That's expensive!" Shadeon said.

'I know, good thing we got that money from the medal. Means we'll be left with 6,000 yen.' I thought to him.

"True, but still that money goes to the phantom thief funds."

We paid the waiter who came up to collect the money as we decided to enter. We each got food that we liked.

"Mmm....So good!" Ryuji said.

Ryuji was eating a lot of meat.

"This cake is so soft and delicious!" Ann said happily.

Ann certainly loves cake and by now we had a few dishes on the table.

"So, I heard the police will be coming to our school to question a few people." Ann said.

"That sounds troublesome." Morgana said.

"Yeah, our names are going to come for sure because of the rumors." Ryuji said.

"True." I said.

"By the way, check this out! There are people who are totally grateful for what we did." Ryuji said holding up his phone.

There was a new website called Phantom Afictionado. There was a message on the website thanking us for what we did.

"So what do we do now?" Ryuji asked.

"Are we good on time?" I asked.

"Huh?" Ryuji said. "Oh right we only got an hour to eat!"

"Just fifty minutes left! I need to eat my way through the entire dessert menu!" Ann said.

"Watch our things, we'll get something for you guys too." Ryuji said.

They went up to the buffet tables. When they got back, Ann had more dessert dishes while Ryuji had more meat dishes and there was a plate of something mixed up.

"Aw man, it melts in my mouth." Ryuji said as he ate.

"So happy!" Ann said as she ate.

"Hey, calories." Ryuji said.

They had a light argument in which I wanted no part of. The food they brought back for Mona and I was kinda....Not what we really wanted. So Mona and I decided to get food but they didn't even pay attention. Mona and I got a lot of food due to also gathering intel about the case with Kamoshida. Going back to the table Ryuji, Mona, and I had to eat all the food we brought back.

"We...Did it." Mona said.

"Yep...*Urp*...But I think we over did it. I can't eat another bite."

'My belt feels multiple sizes too small.' I thought.

"Great work guys, how about a grapefruit tart to cleanse your palettes?" Ann asked.

"No..." I said.

"Don't talk about sour stuff." Ryuji said. "*Urp* Uh oh, we need to hurry to a bathroom."

Ryuji, Mona, and I all went to another floor of the hotel to get to the restroom. Food never tastes good coming back up that's for sure. We left the bathroom feeling a bit better and decided to head back down. But this group of men shoved us out of the way talking about something. But one guy was very familiar, so familiar that my head hurt trying to recall where I heard the voice and saw him before.