Chapter 3

Recap:

I backed away from him slowly. "Goodbye." He called out. I turned around, giving him a small smile, before heading off to the Tree, to tell Tani and Omsk about my discovery.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Girl, what happened back there?" Asked Petra.

I paced back and forth on my toes and knuckles. "I honestly don't know."

Apparently Petra had been watching my encounter with human from a tree not that far away. Now here she was, scolding me for even coming close to a male of my kind. I mean, it's not like I mated with him, for Omsk's sake!

"Well now that I think about it, the male was pretty cute." She put on a finger on her chin. I gave her a face. "Really? I didn't notice."

"Petra! Kala! The Intruders! They've returned! They're headed towards the Tree!" Warned Aurora, a look of worry came across her face. I looked at Petra, and the same look crossed over her face.

I inhaled deeply. "I'll stop them. I'm a human, so they won't hurt me." Petra seemed to look away, upset when I said I was human.

"Be careful Kala. We don't need another scout getting hurt." Said Aurora. I knew she was talking about Sohul, the only male tiger with us, also known as Tani's lover. He had been out hunting when he fell into a hunter's trap. It almost took his life.

Now that's why there so cautious with the scouts they use, not wanting to lose another one.

"I will. I promise." I nodded at her and gave Petra a goodbye hug, just in case I stay the night close to the fire tonight.

I lept out of the tree, away from my home and my family. Hopefully I won't get injured and I won't be killed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Wassup! So this was a short update (I think) because I'm at the hair salon for my Grandmama. She's getting her hair cut short. So I stayed with her and my little sister while my mom goes to publix. I should be updating Traumatized when I get home. Please vote, comment, and make a snowflake with me!

Peace out!! Wave (=*•*=)