Chapter Five- Gringotts

Following Dumbledores instructions, it wasn't hard for her to find Gringotts, however she spent a full minute observing the creatures guarding the door.

She had no idea what they were but she suspected that they worked for the bank. As soon as she entered the bank her childish look faded away and one that was closer to her real look surfaced. She didn't know it but she looked perfectly aristocratic. Not even the clothes she wore took away from the natural beauty she possessed.

Without paying attention to the citizens around her, Calliope made her way to a teller.

"Good morning. I would like to talk to someone responsible for my account." Callie believed that manners cost nothing, and seeing as she was in front of an unknown creature, she believed its better to be safe than sorry.

The being in front of her looked at her like she was something small and insignificant. Callie had to stop herself from growling; who did this creature think it was to give her those kind of looks?

"get lost brat. I have better things to do than lose time with trash" grumbled the creature. This creature was eyeing he clothes with disdain.

Calliope felt her blood boil, usually she has excellent control over her emotions, but there was certain things she would not tolerate and the thing in front of her had crossed that line. Until that moment, Callie had had perfect manners. Sometimes a little to serious but friendly overall. Now however the air around her changed, her expression lost all emotion and her eyes glowed with a fire that badly concealed the power she possessed. When she spoke her voice came out flat, portraying just how furious she was.

"I said," she began just above a whisper, however nobody had any problems hearing her because her voice was laced with magic. This gave the feeling that her voice filled the whole space where Calliope was, "that I would like to speak to someone responsible for my account."

Just to make sure that the creature in front of her understood, Calliope made her magic surround the being completely and she squeezed.

The creature struggled to breathe and its eyes grew wide. After a minute, Callie let the being go and it stuttered when it spoke again.

"N-na-name?"

"Calliope Potter"

She restrained her magic and didn't miss the way the creatures eyes widened when it heard her name, nor did she miss the shock that crossed the face of the wizard to her side. Apparently her name was very well known. Sure Dumbledore had told her that her and her parents were considered heroes but she hadn't expected her name to be so easily recognised. She had to get more information and quickly. She also noticed how everyone's sight travelled to where her scar was hidden by her hair.

"Griphook," the creature exclaimed when it was out of its shock, "take Miss Potter to Goldaxes office"

The creature gave a brief bow and with a sharp "follow me" led her down a corridor containing several doors. Stopping in front of a door that said 'Account manager GoldAxe' he knocked and opened the door. He briefly spoke with someone inside in a language that was completely foreign to Callie and motioned for her to enter.

"You can go in Miss Potter"