Chapter 30- Home Sweet Home

Calliope looked at the door in front of her with disgust; she was back. Taking a deep breath, she entered the building and went to the matrons office to tell her that she was back and would be staying until the beginning of September.

She knocked on the door and waited until Mrs Cole told her to enter. The face she made when she saw her was quite entertaining.

"Good Afternoon Mrs Cole" she said, maintaining a polite and mature air. However the look of dread remained on her face remained.

It wasn't something that surprised Calliope, Mrs cole always suspected that she did things to others at the orphanage. She was just too afraid to do anything about those suspicions.

"Calliope, I thought that you would be returning tomorrow." Mrs cole said said, trying to hide her feelings behind a very fake smile.

"Yes, that is my fault, when I sent the letter to inform you about my return I got the day wrong."

It was partially true, it was her fault but it hadn't been a mistake. She just had no wish to be picked up from the station. She would rather keep her contact with muggles to a minimum.

"Is my room still the same?" She asked, the sooner she left the woman's presence the better.

"Yes of course it is" she replied rather sharply, as if it was an insult to suggest otherwise. Calliope sometimes forgot how seriously she took her job. Considering how she never lifted a finger to help her when she was younger, she thought it was rather normal. Perhaps mrs cole only card about appearing to do her job and not actually doing it. Oh well, it didn't really matter to Calliope, as long as they let her be, she wouldn't bother them.

"Hmm, very well. I will be staying until the first of September, unless I choose to spend time with a member of my school. Have a nice afternoon."

She was out of the office before the matron had a hence to reply. She had many things planned and she hoped she would be able to achieve everything. She had to contain the smile that threatened to appear on her face when she remembered her plans, it was going to be fun.