Chapter Twenty Four- T. M. R

Calliope awoke on Christmas morning the same way she had every morning. Christmas held no significance to her.

So she was a little surprised to see that she had presents. Any other child would rip the paper in excitement but Calliope wanted to savour her first proper Christmas.

The first present was a book from Theodore, it was a book on wizarding traditions. Calliope remembered ranting about how she couldn't find it anywhere. It was a nice feeling, being listened to.

The second was from Carrow. He had given her a rare book on Runes and another containing places that are famously known for having used Runes throughout history.

The third was sent anonymously. She was only told is belonged to her father. It seemed to be a cloak made of some sort of silvery material. She tried it on and realised it must have been an invisibility cloak. It didn't make her feel sentimental but knowing it belonged to her father made her feel proud of where she came from.

The fourth appeared to be a collection of ten books. The covers were blank, the k ly thing different about each one was the number printed on the spine.

Calliope took the first book and opened it. On the first page was a not that read;

Dear Calliope
When I was younger, these
Books gave me the answers
I was searching for. I hope they
Are just as useful for you
T. M. R

She closed the book and placed it with the others on a book shelf, in her bedroom, inside her trunk. It wouldn't do her any favours if they were found. Dark Arts were still illegal. Even if she wished otherwise.

After she had packed everything away, she left for the Great Hall. Calliope knew that this was her best Christmas.