A/N Important

Hey guys, Lockdown has started today so that means I should have more time to update, I was going to update today since I have 3 chapters already written but I have misplaced my notebook and I can't, for the life of me, figure out where I put it. I know it seems that I'm just making up excuses and all that but I promise that I have not abandoned this book and it is still being updated!

Thank you all for your kind words and support, this book has provided me with many happy moments in darker times just because of your support. I know things won't follow the original story of Harry Potter but that's the beauty of fanfiction. It doesn't have to, so please don't point out that things are different from the real story because I already know this.

I'm not expecting everyone to like this story as there are themes that people are not interested in, I respect that and If something isn't to your liking then please feel free to stop reading.

There will be a relationship between Tom Riddle and Calliope Potter, how it happens and what happens between them won't be revealed until the respective chapters come out. This won't be something every person enjoys for various reasons and honestly at first I found it weird but I've read so many fanfictions where Tom and Harry end up together and they became some of my favourite stories I have ever read.

No matter what happens, Harry Potter will always be a big part of my life. I have been watching the films since I was 5 years old and now I'm 22. I still read the books and watch the films on a regular basis, I'm not sure if this is something I do to calm my anxiety since I know what's going to happen as opposed to watching something new and being unsure. I felt a sense of escape as I grew up with this universe and even though there is so much negativity towards the author I will continue to love the Harry Potter world and everything that comes with it.

That doesn't mean that I agree with the author or anything like that, in fact I don't even know what was said, I only know that the films and books mean so much to me as previously stated and I honestly believe they always will.

Thank you for finding the time to read this note, I apologise if it seems long winded.