(PROLOGUE)

A/N:

Get ready! HOHOHO! Basically, (Why do I start all my stories off like this?) Russia is full-on Yandere for America. BUT, America knows that someone is killing his friends. Killing his girlfriends. Killing his teachers. Killing his... Family...

Now it's a little introduction to the two main characters,

------------------------------------------------

America DC - 16 - 5'7

America is a popular kid at his school, but he still manages to be an A+ Student. Almost everyone knows him. They either hate him or love him. That's just how it works. He's on the (American) Football team. He's one of their best players. Though, nowadays, most practices and games have been canceled, due to major storms in the area. America tries his best to be nice to everyone, and remember all their names.

Russia Moscow - 16 - 6'0

Russia has a small group of friends, but other then them, nobody really knows about him. If you asked around school, the people who did know him would probably say. "That one tall kid, right?" Russia has a major crush on the most popular kid in school, America. Though you might think 'Oh, it's just a one-sided stupid high-school crush' One-sided, Yes. Stupid, Probably. But, Russia loves America and America is nice to Russia despite being way more popular than him. Russia has this crush on America because many years back America protected him from his bullies. And I'll let you make up the rest.

BOOK PLUGS -

Twists and Turns,

Family life has a lot of twists and turns. One twist, would shock this Russian-American family.(This focuses on Rusame, but other families are included and are important parts of the story! This is more action than fluff! Though, fluff is definitely included.)

( https://www.wattpad.com/story/244786205-twists-and-turns )

Pangea Academy's Number One!

[RUSAME]What happens when a dangerously charming and bitterly sweet boy is pushed to the limits? Hell. America is #1 at the Pangea Academy, but how? Nobody has ever seen his power. A new kid; Russia, who quickly rises in the ranks intends to find out what the Organizations are making America hide.But, what changes when he figures it out? What changes when he disclosed America's power to the world?Russia, America, and the Organizations were just hit with a lot of responsibility at once. "Smile once and while, Russia. Your cold hard face might as well freeze in that position!"

(https://www.wattpad.com/story/264508692-pangea-academy%27s-number-one)