2, Brothers Reunited

(BTW NO FIGHTING IN THIS. THIS IS CANADA'S WIN AND HE'D RATHER HAVE NO FIGHTING!! I also really suck at writing fight scenes...)

[CANADA'S POV]

Today was the day. We were gonna get my brother back! I need him back. He's one of my best friends despite me acting rude to him. We decided that it was best if Kiwi and Aussie didn't come along, they were too young. They were disappointed, until I told them they would be our backup and if we didn't come back home in 5 hours, call the police. The group walked around an abnormally tall hill.

"If we want to get in, we need to be cautious." Poland said, eyeing the dense forest where anyone could hide without getting found.

"We should enter from behind. If the map is correct, it should thin out over there." Germany pat Poland's head reassuringly, earning a grateful yet annoyed smile from the polish man.

"Okay. Then let's get a move on." I said demandingly, each second he is with the killer is one second more that he could be hurt. The group took about 5 minutes to get to the back of the hill, with me in the lead. We stared at the mound of land, gathering up our courage. I wait for the others a little farther ahead. They all look hesitant. I huffed.

"Hey, guys! This isn't about whether you want to go or not, this is about getting America!" I scolded.

"R-Right, guys!" Japan was the first to stand next to me, I think it gave reassurance to the group as they all started up the hill. When they reached the top, a huge house was shown. From the back there seemed to be a door, a porch, 2 windows on the ground floor, and one window on the top floor. I quickly headed towards the first window to peek through. A smile grew on my face, a bubbly feeling grew in my chest, and my feet went on their tippy toes. There he was his brother! America was heaving at the door, which seemingly was locked. It looked like he was trying to escape. He was still in the red letter jacket from when he first went missing. I knocked on the glass. He jumped and froze, should've expected that. He slowly turned his head around to stare at me. He completely and utterly relaxed when he noticed it was me. The he shot up, when he REALLY noticed it was me. He limped to the window, seemingly having some sort of injury, and placed his hand on it, I placed my hand on his from the other side. His smile grew wider, until he did that great smile he does. Closed eye, all teeth showing. I returned a smile back. The rest of the group made to us, and were waving excitedly at the American. America looked so happy. I then quickly came to realization.

"Where's Russia!?" I asked through the window. America tilted his head with confusion. He then put his ear closer to the window. "Where is the Russian!?" America looked surprised then said something, though no words could be heard through the noises of wilderness in the outside world. I shook my head as I sign of confusion. He then made his to pointer fingers into an X and mouthed the words, "not" "here". I smiled happily, that commie's gone! Vietnam clapped her hands together happily.

"Now, how do we get him out?" Vietnam questioned.

"Could we break the glass?" Poland suggested.

"No. That's too risky. What if someone gets injured?" Germany sighed.

"Hm. The door leading into America's room is locked. The window is locked, but it's too risky to break it..." Japan repeated.

America looked around the chattering group, confusion spreading across his face.

"We could go in through the back door, then pick the lock on Ame's door!" I exclaimed, "Though that all rides on whether we can open the back door or not."

"America!" The German called out, " Is the back door locked!?" America shook his head, and we all looked at each other in celebration. America quickly knocked at the window. We turned our attention to him. He converged his hands together and mouthed the word "trap".