Questions In The Rain

"You love Netherlands?" A deep voice said from behind him, he quickly turned around and saw none other than... Russia.

"Russia!" America turned around quickly to face the tall male.
"America."
"How much did you hear?"
"Too much." The Russian responded.
"Um... well..."
"I'll ask again. You love Netherlands?" Russia asked once more, voice deepening again.
"It's more of platonically love...?" America lied.
"Bullshit." Russia muttered. America swallowed the lump stuck in his throat. They stared deeply into each other's eyes for what seemed like hours...

The drizzling rain turned to real drops. And the Russian and American still making eye contact.
"Tell me the truth, America! I'm your friend aren't I?" Russia finally broke the silence. "You two are dating, aren't you?" Russia side eyed Netherland's home while speaking.
"No... we're not."
"America, tell me the truth."
"No... w-we'r-" America closed his eyes hard, hoping the conversation they were having would close too. America sighed, giving in.
"We are."
Russia growled. America looked at him shocked.
Russia begins to mumble something under his breath.
"What was that?"
"You're dating that asshole!?"
"R-Russia?" America whispered, taking a step back
"That little bitch boy that you love so much? Yeah? Ever seen what he's done to the people who weren't popular?" Russia yelled.
"What are you talking about?" America raised his voice.
"He's beaten up good people, just because they were in his way!"
"He would... never."
Russia grabbed America roughly. And America whimpered.
"You're just as much as an asshole if you date him!" Russia screamed. Tears gathered in America's eyes, threatening to pour out. Russia noticed and immediately let go of him, and backed away.
America wiped his eyes, and sniffled, as Russia watched him.
"I-"
"It's fine, Russia. I'll talk to him about it."
"No! It's not fine! I always let my anger get the best of me!"
"Russia-"
"You don't really forgive me!" Russia broke down tears rolling down his face mixing in with the ice cold rain. America might not have meant it before, but he did now.
"It's okay, Ruski." America soothed as he hugged the Russian male. Russia blushed slightly at the nickname America gave him. And smiled.
"Thank you, Amerika." Russia finally said, pulling away from their warm embrace.
"If everything is alright, I need to head home to call Netherlands. I'll talk to him about the bullying thing too!" America gave Russia that shining smile.
"Alright..."
America begins to turn around and start on his journey home, when he heard a bone chilling whisper from behind him.
"He is next. Don't doubt my message."
America's breathing went wonky, and the only thing he could hear after that whisper was rain droplets hitting the ground, his breathing pace quickening, and his heartbeat pulsing throughout his body. America turned around at last but nobody was left standing behind him. He broke out in a cold sweat as he began to book it towards his home. The puddles he splashed through retracted back on to him, but he couldn't care less, he just needed to make it home to check on his boyfriend...

To see if he was still alive...

America reached his neighborhood, and crossed paths with none other then The Korean Brothers. He slowed down to greet them, still clearly shocked.
"Hello, America!" South greeted.
"Hey, dipshit!" North smiled.
"H-hello..." America said trying to calm himself down for when he speaks further.
"You seem tired... why were you running so fast?"
Because I psycho killer is gonna Murder my boyfriend! America though to himself.
"You see the serial killer or something?" Laughed North. YES! America yelled in his mind.
"J-just..." America had to think of a lie quickly, "Just practicing for when football is back on!"
"Oh? I hadn't even thought of that. Wow, Captain you're always on the ball!" South laughed softly.
"You two are too obsessed with you little 'team'." North bullied, before pulling his brother onward.
"Heh, bye, Captain!" South said.
"Bye!" America waited until he couldn't see them anymore, and then took off once again. That took longer then he expected, Netherlands might already be dead by the time America gets hold of him!

He reached his home, and fished his extra key out of his pocket. He opened the door quickly running into the kitchen, then up the stairs and finally into his bedroom, where he locked his door and sat in the corner of the room. He scooped his phone out of his jean pockets, and began to dial Netherlands' number.

Beep...

Russia? Why would he kill them? My 'girlfriend', a bunch of other girls, and he's trying to kill my boyfriend!?

Beep...

Why!? Have I done something to him? Why else would he try to ruin my life like this!?

Beep...

He's crazy! He's been nothing but kind to me since we've been talking! I think I've been nice back to him!?

Beep...

What's taking Netherlands so long to answer!? Please. Please. Please. PLEASE. Don't be dead Netherlands!

Beep...
Beep!

"Hello? Netherlands!" America smiled.

"Is this...?"

"Amerika...?"

———————————
Yellow! Author here! Hope you enjoyed this chapter of, 'A Stupid Highschool Crush'! And I have some bad news... I'm not continuing my first RUSAME book. I know. I just am more focused on this one, The Oneshots, and a new book that I want to write. I'm glad that that book really got me out there [kinda] but I just don't enjoy writing it anymore. And I'm just bored of the subject, but who knows, maybe I will rewrite it someday? Probably not. But maybe. I'm sorry, and I hope you all understand!  Anyway, this was a short chapter compared to the rest of the book only having about a thousand words in it. So... yeah! Hope you enjoyed! And once again I am sorry for the book thingy! And ALSO when the first chapter of the newest book I'm writing comes out, make sure to check it out! It has a lot of Rusame fluff and angst. Anyway,

AUTHOR SIGNING OUT! (For now...)

Words count : (1014)