Glass... Everywhere...

RUSSIA'S 1ST PERSON POV)

That bitch! She hugged America! She's next, I swear to god.... I thought while walking angrily into the school's gates. America jogged slowly to catch up with me.

"Are you alright?" He asked when he was finally right next to me.

"I'm fine!" I snapped at him, he looked taken aback.

"I'm sorry..." He said glancing away from me. I just realized what I did... FUCK ME! I made him sad! He was checking on me and caring for me! I'm such a piece of shit!

"No. I'm sorry, truly. I didn't mean to snap." I apologized quickly.

"It's fine." America smiled that closed-eyed, tilted head, all teeth showing smile. It made me melt. America carried on, "We should be careful... We don't know if the killer is around here."

"Uh, yeah! Right..."

"If he is here?" Argentina caught up to us and said.

"Um... We can take him!" America laughed. We reached the entrance to the school building and we decided to go to the back of the school to see if we could find anything.

"Ugh! This rain makes it hard to see!" Argentina whined. I would of insulted her, but I remembered America was near and I couldn't lose my cool again.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure we'd be able to spot the murderer."

"Maybe we should split up?" Argentina suggested when we reached the back of the school.

"Hm..." America looked thoughtfully of in the distance.

"I'll be with America." I said.

"What? Shouldn't you be with Argentina? She's the smallest." America argued, and then finished with, "No offence."

"Offence taken! I don't need a man to protect me!" Argentina crossed her arms.

"I didn't mean it like that!" America grabbed her shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah... I know! I'd rather be alone!" Argentina laughed.

America let out a relaxed sigh, and continued, "But it's still dangerous! We shouldn't split up!"

"Oh! Psh- They wouldn't murder with witnesses." Argentina turned around and put her hand on her chin.

"But we can't see each other in the rain!" America argued, then turned to me with a pleading gaze. Damn! How can he be so adorable? I covered my mouth with my hand and looked away. I don't want to give away this opportunity to spend time with America.

"Argentina's right. You're overreacting." I bit my lip, I can't believe I just insulted my lover! I carried on, "But if it makes you feel better, I'll go with you?"

"There. Problem solved. I'll go look near the... dumpsters." Argentina stuck out her tongue as if she already knew what it was gonna smell like.

"Fine." America grabbed my sleeve and started to tug me towards the left back side of the school.

Once we were out of ear-shot of Argentina, I asked, "Where are we going?"

"Tennis Court." America replied simply, letting go of my sleeve. I started to freak out, He knows! What the hell!?

"W-Why there?" I stuttered.

"I just have a feeling..." America responded, grasping his chest.

"Okay..."

We reached the tennis court. And America started looking around. He bent over to check something on the ground, you don't know how hard it was to not stare at his as- butt. He zoomed back up.