But You Promised

The American slipped through the unlocked door with ease. He chuckled at his easy victory against the Russian.

"Maman! Father!" America called out. Where are they? America swiftly checked the kitchen, and living room... nothing. He called once more. But before he could finish someone rammed into him. Absorbing him in an everlasting hug.

"Maman!" America cried, hugging his smaller mother back.

"Oh, Amerique! How dearly you father and I missed you!" The mother exclaimed, pulling her son into a tighter embrace.

"Oi, Chap. Do you know about the... huge incident at school?" His father asked.

"YES! I do... I know a lot more than you guys as well."

"What do you mean, la cherie?"

"I mean, where I've been these past few days. I was with the kil-." America started to explain before a deafening crash came from the front door. America spun around, immediately knowing who it was... Russia.

"Oi. Your Soviet's kid aren'cha?" UK's glare softened as he recognized the teen's face. Russia stayed silent.

"Maman, Father... I need you to call the police..." America whispered, not taking his eyes off of Russia.

"What do you mean? This is Soviet's kid." UK laughed. "God... You really are the disappointment of the family... Even New Zealand would know that!" America deflated, even in situations like this he still can't prove himself to his Father?

"Amerique, you're being irrational." France scolded, "Russia, would you like to come in? We were just preparing to order some food!"

"But, he just kicked down the door!" America yelled at his parents.

"He was probably worried about the murderer, America!" UK yelled. America sank lower.

"But-" 

"No more 'but's, mister, stop being rude to our guest. Show him your room." France glared at her son, "Sorry, Sweetie. He's just worked up. And once we're done , Amerique, you're going to explain why and where you ran away!"

"I didn't run-!"

"No talking back, young man! You heard your Maman, show him your room." Britain pointed to the stairs. And America sighed, cautiously walking up them, not taking his eyes off of the Russian. They made it to his bedroom. When they entered Russia shut and locked the door. America shut his eyes, fear building within him. He gulped.

"What are you doing here?" The Russian's voice got deeper with anger.

" I-I could ask you the same thing." America turned around to face Russia in the eyes.

"I'm here for my love."

"I'm here to escape that so called love." 

"Your parents are stupid."

"..."

"They treated you like garbage. And now I get to meet your family as your boyfriend, before I kill them." America gasped.

"BUT PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T!"

"I said I wouldn't." The Russian smiled, "But you also said you'd be good." America stared wide-eyed at the taller male. Then, he whimpered.

"AMERIQUE, RUSSIA! DINNER IS HERE!" 

The two boys headed downstairs, America in a way worse mood then he was before. The boys made it and sat down at the table, Russia next to America. And on the other side, France next to Britain.