And So It Begins

((SPICY WARNING))

America sat there hating the silence, but not wanting to talk to the monster beside him. 

"So, darling..." Russia changed his gaze towards America. America gulped the fear that was building up in his throat.

"Yes?" America hesitantly answered. Before America could react though, the Russia pounced on top of him pinning his arms down. The American awkwardly laughed and tried shifting around in the taller males grasp. Which made him smile evilly. 

"Little America can't escape?" The Russian's voice got quieter yet deeper, as he went directly next to the smaller male's ear. Making America begin to tremble.

"Hah... Okay... Very funny Russia... Now please let me go."

"I promised not to kill your family, you owe me. So why don't you be a good boy and stop trying to escape." America's eyes widened... He was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"o-ok-okay..." America stuttered. Which made Russia sigh in happiness, his hot breath spreading across America's body. 

[2 and a half hours later]

America sat there tired as anything as he heard the door shut.

Russia was on his way to kill everyone in this small island. That would only leave America, Russia, and America's Family. 

Russia just layed down on him during that time period. [A/N: Sickos...] And man was the taller male heavy. America was strong but 2 and a half hours made his whole body sore. America began to slowly get out of bed and limped to the living room. His leg had healed a bit more so he could just barely walk.  He made it and sighed in relaxation, finally he could relax without worrying that Russia was going to do something to him. America sat down on the couch, staring at the tuned off TV. He could relax, relax, relax...

[SLAM]

America gasped, and turned to the front door. 

"R-Russia?"

"Da?"

"Jesus Christ, dude, you scared the living bejesus out of me!" America sighed.

"I just remembered I forgot something."

"What?" America tilted his head, and Russia walked near him. Russia was standing directly behind him, and America had to look so far up to even see the taller male's face. The taller male quickly rushed his face down and planted a kiss on the American's forehead. America's face heated up, and as much as he tried to hide this thought he felt so very safe right at that moment with the Russian.

"That." Russia then began to make his way to the door. "Oh and, darling?"

"Y-yes..?" America stuttered.

"I love you." Russia shut the door. America waited in the same position for what seemed like hours until he thought the Russian was gone, then he started freaking out.

"WHAT THE HELL!? I CAN'T LIKE HIM! THIS IS CRAZY!! HE KIDNAPPED ME! UGH..." He threw himself down on the couch so that he was lying down, America grabbed a pillow and cuddled it.

"Yet... why did I feel so safe? Why do I feel like I shouldn't run away...?"  America mumbled the rest. And squeezed the pillow tighter. 

"Wait! I know what this is called! It's... Stockholm... Stockholm Syndrome! It's where you fall in love with your captor, yeah, I must have that!" But on the inside... America knew he was lying. He knew that this crush had been boiling for a while. Yet, only this year America started talking to him. Why do you think he would risk his reputation to hang out with a nobody if he didn't have a crush on them? America huffed. "It's nice knowing that my crush likes me back... but it's not nice knowing that he's a murderer... but... he's a murderer for me." America hopped up from his lying position, scaring himself with what he just said. "NO! Murderers aren't cool or anything! They are psychopaths! And I need to escape!" With that America popped off the couch and made his way to the door. He tried opening it but it appeared to be locked from the outside. "Damn it..." He murmured, he quickly turned around and tried finding another exit in this big house. His eyes darted from wall to wall... BINGO! A back door. America quickly dashed over to it and and it opened easily. America smiled at this easy victory.  He made one step outside and something grabbed him, the next moment he was floating in a net... a trap set by Russia. "Ugh! Of course he wouldn't just leave the door open!" America then remember his pocket knife! He always had it on him and Russia doesn't even know about it. America begins sawing at the rope that was holding him up. "This might take a while..." He huffed.

[RUSSIAN'S POV]

"There last one..." I sighed, I was covered in splashes of blood. I'd finally finished the job, now I can go back home and see America! I remember the sight of him blushing this morning. Ah! But now's not the time to be talking about perfection, after all I'm almost covered in other people's blood! I need to quickly change, I don't want to scare my Amerika. I thought. As I began to head to the locker room to freshen up. 

(Time Skip)

I stepped out of the shower. Drying off everything, I put some new clothes on and began on my trek back to my sweetie pie. I made it to his neighborhood. I stared down the road... he'd never be returning to this wretched place again, now he belongs to me. It wasn't long before I something dash from out of the bushes... not anything... MY thing. Amerika. You've got some explaining to do. I quickly bolt after him. Where is he going? His parent's house. Damn it! I knew I should've killed them... He makes a quick left turn, and right in front of us is his house. The rain puddles splashed against me, causing my pants to be soaked. He started on his way up to his house, and I couldn't reach him in time. If I got you before you made it there, I wouldn't have to kill your parents... but all is fair in love and war...

--------------------------------

Hello, author here! I hope you enjoyed! There are only gonna be like 4 more chapters ; - ; but don't worry there's another book that's in the makes >:) So, I hope you stay with me throughout my writing journey! The book I'm making is definitely more detailed then this one, but I wanna keep this one consistent and not super detailed one chapter undetailed the next.

Word count:

[1095]