Why am I so Stupid?

[RUSSIA POV (3RD PERSON)]

Shit! I just told him I was the murderer! Is he going to call the police? Fuck... What do I do? Russia looked around at his surroundings, blood was dripping off the walls, Netherlands had a knife pierced through his heart, and the storm outside only grew louder and denser.

Suddenly a loud ringing could be heard. The startled Russian looked around to see where it was coming from... Netherlands pocket. The tall male reached down and grabbed the phone that was ringing. 'Sweetheart' was calling. Russia could only believe that that was America. He pressed answer.

"Hello? Netherlands!" America sounded happy over the phone.

"Is this...?"

"Amerika...?" Russia answered. 

Silence.

That's all Russia heard.

Silence.

Until...

"R-R-Russ....ia?" The American stuttered over the phone.

"Yes." 

"W-W-Why!?" 

"I love you, my little angel..." Russia smiled over the phone.

"H-huh?"

"Stay in your house, okay?"

"I- What!? YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION! RUSSI-"

Russia hung up.

Russia knew what he was going to do. He was going to go to America's house, steal America away, then go to school and kill EVERYONE.

[AMERICA POV (1ST PERSON)]

I was sitting in the corner of my bedroom, hyperventilating. 'Stay in your house'... That means... Russia's coming after me. I thought grimly. I got up, taking matters into my own hands. If he is gonna come after me... I'll run. I'll run to the sheriff's office and he'll follow me. I just need to, no matter what, keep running. I quickly got up, put my letterman jacket back on, and bolted down and out of the house. While running from my driveway to the sidewalk I noticed someone... Russia already on my tail. Shit! I gotta go! I internally screamed. My adrenaline mixed with my determinedness and I ran. I ran FAST.

The surroundings blurred by with each step I took. The thumping of the taller man behind me still audible. The sheriff's office... to the right 5 blocks away... I could make it. I WILL make it. Each time my foot hit the ground a new drop of hope filled me. Everything was going perfectly. Everything was going to work out. Everything would be happy and normal again...!