1, A Love's Desire

(RUSSIA POV)

That was easy... They didn't expect it. I just threw it in and all I heard was---

"What was that?" One lady asked.

"It appears someone dropped something!" The other lady replied laughing.

"Wait! You two! That's a bomb-!"

KABLOOM!!

HAHA! Aw, I wish I saw their faces of worry when they found out it was a bomb! Anyway time to go back to my sleeping Amerika. Oh, I hope he didn't leave his position!

-

I made my way through the dense forest, and found the door. It was unlocked... Did he escape?

I quickly entered the house and heard murmuring of distant conversation. His siblings...

I walked through the hallway, the talking got louder and louder as I neared the door to my bedroom. I could finally make out a conversation.

"I missed you so much!" Canada...

"Did he do something to you, big bro?" Australia...

"I hope he didn't!" New Zealand...

"Guys! We have to get out of here! He might be back anytime soon--" Germany... Even my friends were in on this... how dare they.

"Oh, come on wuss! Let them greet each other!" Poland...

"Yeah, they have just seen each other after what, like, a week?" Japan...

"No. Guys... I really do think we should go now." Vietnam...

I heard crying.

"Is everything alright Ame?" Canada asked.

"Y-yeah! I'm just so happy..." He laughed.

That's. IT.

I kicked the door opened, and faced the frightened crowd.

"You..." The Canadian growled as if he were threatening... All those populars thought they could do shit, surprise! They can't.

"Me." I glared daggers at the nations in the room. "Do you have any idea where you are?"

Germany visibly gulped, and stared up at me, "Why'd you do it, Russia?"

"You can't answer and question with another question, silly!" I giggled sadistically. 

"Wait!" That was my love speaking, "Don't Nada!" The Canadian launched himself at me. Canada and I were brawling, while the others slowing started shifting out, taking MY AMERIKA with them! I was gonna carry out your death for much, much longer Canada! But I'm afraid fate had other plans! Lucky you... I quickly wrapped my arms around the Canadian's neck, giving him the opportunity to punch my gut, I coughed in response but didn't let go. And as quickly as it started it ended. There the Canadian was, neck twisted in agony. Drool mixed with blood pooled near his mouth. Dead. Amerika called out to stop him. Was that for my sake or for his sake? I hope it was mine. I quickly followed where the countries ran out. And found an interesting scene when I made it out. It made me smile. Amerika was on the ground just staring, I think he knew Canada wouldn't win, and these countries have half of Canada's strength. He'd given up hope. Just what I wanted... AGH! Off topic. The rest of the countries were trying to get him up. His siblings though. They were trying to figure out what was going on, and comforting him. That's what you're supposed to do. I stepped forward from my shadowy hiding spot. And much to my demise, Amerika didn't turn around. All the others did though.

"H-Hey! You can't do this, Russia!" Germany called out. 

"Why? There's no one stopping me?" I smiled.