This Anger will Never Perish

(This chapter is mostly filler, but at the end there is some things you can read that would help you understand. But you can skip this chapter if you want, it's just fluff and angst)

(AMERICA POV)

UGH! I hate it here... What has it been? 4? 5 days? I don't know he won't even let me step outside... I really just want to feel the breeze on my face again. I thought somberly, I was laying on top of Russia's chest in his bedroom. Knowing full well that if I tried to get up he'd pull me back down, I stayed like a 'good boy' as Russia would phrase it. I wanted to go outside.

"Russi-... Ruski?" I asked seeing if he was asleep or not.

"Yes, my Amerika?" He answered, moving his hand up to my head and slowly rubbing it. Despite fighting this urge with every cell in my body... It felt nice.

"I want to go outside." I said bluntly.

"No."

"Why!" I complained, rising up from the Russia chest so I could look down at him.

"Because." He stared into my eyes.

"Because what?"

"Because I don't think you have much of a say in what I do to you. You're. MINE." He growled finally sitting up and towering over me. I shivered in fear, but decided to hold my ground. I pouted. It's childish, I know. But he's so annoying and I can't do anything about it! I just want to punch him in the face. "Don't be mad at me, darling! Be mad at yourself. You made me not be able to trust you outside!" I huffed in anger, and looked away from the taller man. "Meri? Please?" I could feel his stare on my back. "Hmph. You sound pitiful!" I spat.

The Russian sighed and picked me up from behind.

"Wh- What are you doing? Put me down!" I demanded upon deaf ears. He carried me out of the bedroom into the foyer and out near the door. "Wait. Are we going outside?" I beamed at Russia.

"Da." I squealed and wrapped my arms around him.

(RUSSIA POV)

He trapped me in a warm embrace. I loved every second of it until he pulled away. I slowly placed him down and opened the door. I kept an eye on him as he playfully frolicked in the grass.

"Are you no longer mad at me, Meri?" I asked, smiling at his childish behaviour. When I asked that, he stopped playing in the grass. He looked me straight in the eyes and his smile dropped.

"Unfortunately for you Russia... This anger will never perish inside of me." He murmured, looking away and at the ground. He called me by my real name! Who the hell does he think he is? I growled, and he quickly turned his head towards me, and corrected himself, "R-Ruski, I m-mean." I sighed. I let him do what he wants one time and all of the sudden he thinks he can talk back to me? America was still staring at me with fear in his eyes. I walked up towards him, his eyes grew wider with each step I took. I was directly in front of my Amerika, and his breathing hitched in fear. "I-I really am s-sorry, R-Russia- RUSKI!" He managed to stutter out. I picked him up, and he squirmed, that only made me tightened my grip.

"I thought you said you were gonna be good?" I whispered angrily, as I shut the door. The American whimpered, and I placed him down in front of me.

"Apologize."

"Huh?"

"APOLOGIZE. NOW." I spat, the shorter male shrunk down in fear.

"I-I am sorry!" My Amerika shut his eyes as if I would disappear.

"Good..." I whispered. "I need to go in an hour." I didn't want to but I needed to. I needed to kill the police then there would be no more bumps in my plan.

"W-Where?" My love asked cutely, I almost believed as though he wanted me to stay.

"I would tell you but you wouldn't like it." He seemed to understand and didn't pry. I grabbed his hand and lead him back to our room. I crawled onto the bed and my Amerika, knowing his place finally, crawled on my chest. I pulled the covers over us. I'll take a quick nap then wake up in about 45 minutes.

_TIME SKIP_

I woke up and felt Meri stir on my chest.

"Ruski..." He yawned. "Where are you going...?" As I got up, I looked back at him.

"Nowhere. Just sleep, I'll be back soon." I whispered, AHH!! HE'S SO ADORABLE!

I bent down and kissed his forehead, he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my lips closer to his. AHHH! My mind was screaming, our lips connected and I shut my eyes. WE JUST KISSED FOR THE FIRST TIME! Damn it... you make it so hard to leave you! He pulled away to catch his breath. And I took that moment to escape his grasp against what my body was telling me. "I love you." I said when I made it to the doorframe, I sighed and shut the door behind me. I locked it just in case he decided he wanted to try to escape again. I walked into the closet that I usually have locked because I don't want my love wandering in there. The room is filled with all different types of weapons. I decided I was just gonna blow the police up. [Russia really said ACAB, um, anyways-] I grabbed one of the many bombs I kept, and locked the door behind me. I made my way to the door, and once again shut and locked it behind me. Bye, Love... I'll see you soon.

[CANADA POV]

(YESTERDAY)

We worked. We worked hard. We needed to find him. We needed to save him. I missed him. He was my brother after all. Germany, Poland, Japan, Vietnam, Kiwi, Aussie, and I were the only survivors. He's ruined all the chances we have for a normal life. And I intend to make him pay. Our plan was as follows-

-Go to Russia's house, he lives on a tall hill surrounded by forest.

-If Russia's there, kill him.

-If Russia's not, save Ame... If he's not already dead...

-Spread the news if Russia wasn't there. And have him killed.

I just want him DEAD. He took everything. My parents. My best friends. My girlfriend. My favorite brother, no offence to Aussie or Kiwi they're just young. Tomorrow... We save him!

-----------------------------

The next three chapters will be choose your own! Ending 1 will be, Russia wins. Ending 2 will be, Canada wins. Ending 3 will be, America wins. :) You don't know what ending 3 is gonna be yet, but trust me... America is a badass.

[WORD COUNT: 1147]