Chapter 37

We looked out of the big hole in the ceiling, seeing debris flying above us. Tony and I ran through the front door, seeing chaos around us. People were running in the opposite direction we were, as random objects flew through the air.

A woman fell, and Tony helped her up, as I continued down the street.

Tony caught up with me, as I looked around the corner. He put on his glasses and looked behind him.

"Hey!" He yelled, "You might wanna put that Time Stone in your back pocket, Doc!"

He put his arms together, yellow shapes surrounding his forearms, "Might wanna use it."

We rounded the corner, and a huge doughnut was landing far in front of us.

Strange threw up his arms, causing the wind to stop. He looked to Tony and gave him a wink. I rolled my eyes and looked to two new creatures exiting the doughnut.

"Hear me, and rejoice," A tall lanky looking thing said, "You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to-"

Tony interrupted him, "I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here."

The guy looked to Strange, "Stonekeeper... Does this chattering animal speak for you?"

"Certainly not. I speak for myself," He formed shields on his arms, "But you're trespassing in this city and on this planet."

"It means get lost, Squidward!" Tony yelled.

"Ahh, that's who he reminds me of," I looked to Tony.

"Yea I mean, the face and body build-" We were cut off by the bigger guy next to him, dragging an axe towards us.

"Banner, you want a piece?" Tony nodded back to him.

Bruce rubbed his hands together, "No, not really, but when do I ever get what I want?"

"That's right," I sighed.

He attempted to turn into the Hulk, straining himself. The only thing that was green, was his neck for a moment.

Tony clapped a hand to his shoulder, "Been a while. Good to have you, buddy."

"I just... I need to concentrate here for one second. Come on, come on, man."

"Uh... Bruce? Where's your guy?" I asked.

Bruce gave up, defeated, "I don't know. We've sort been havin' a thing."

"There's no time for a thing," Tony said.

"I know," He sighed.

Tony pointed at the oncoming threat, "That's the thing right there. Let's go."

Bruce gave a loud grunt, but couldn't bring out the Hulk. Stephen stared at us in disbelief.

"Dude, you're embarrassing us in front of the wizards," Tony said, motioning to him and I.

"Tony, I'm sorry," Bruce began to stutter, "Either I can't- or he won't-"

"It's okay. Hey, stand down," I gave him a smile.

Tony looked to Wong, "Keep an eye on him. Thank you."

"I have him."

As the big dude approached us, Tony's Iron Man suit was formed around him, along with a shield. Tony put it in front of him, shielding him from the blow of an axe. A pair of blasters formed from the back of his suit, easily throwing the guy back. Squidward moved his hand slightly, and- we're going to call him Goliath, because, you know he's big- was thrown to the side.

"Where'd that come from?" I asked, as Tony walked back towards us. There was probably a smirk inside his helmet.

"It's nano-tech. You like it? A little someth-"

Squidward somehow threw Tony into the air, then threw uprooted trees and other debris to us.

The trees came for me and I threw up my hands, focusing on creating a shield. Once I wasn't hit, I looked up, seeing a wall of swirling shadow in front of me.

I smiled and let my hands down, as Tony looked at me confusedly. I gave him a smirk and waved him off.

Tony looked towards Strange, "Gotta get that stone outta here, now."

"It stays with me."

"Exactly. Bye," Tony flew off, and I followed behind him to help.

I began running, but created a wave to carry me in order to go faster. I landed in a park a bit behind him, the wave receding behind me.

The big guy, came running back towards us, and Tony got to him first, creating an energy beam to throw him right back.

I ran towards Goliath, jumping up and forming a sword, thrusting it into his stomach. He groaned in pain, before knocking me away with his huge fist.

I groaned before sitting up, seeing a familiar red and blue suit in front of me, holding his hand out.

"Hey, Cora!" Peter Parker said, as he pulled me up. I gave him a big hug, and hesitated, before squeezing back.

"Hey, Peter," I gave him a big smile.

We walked over to Tony, standing in front of him.

"What is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked.

"He's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard."

The giant guy ran back towards us, and we all began to get our hits and punched in. I held his arm back, and while he grabbed Tony, Stephen Strange flew past us.

"Peter, that's the wizard. Get on it!" I yelled towards him.

"On it!"

We continued the fight, trying to get him down, but he was strong.

"Uhhh, Mr. Stark? I'm being beamed up!" I heard Peter over the comms.

"Hang on, kid." Wong stepped out of a portal, and sent Goliath through another one, shutting it as his hand reached through. His hand was sliced off, and it rolled towards us. Bruce kicked it away as he made a noise of disgust.

I looked to my left, seeing a beam of light going into the doughnut. I rushed over to it, seeing Peter hanging on to a light pole for dear life.

He was suddenly sucked in, still hanging onto Strange.

"Well," I sighed, "Here goes nothing." I stepped into the bright blue beam, being sucked into the spaceship after Peter.