Chapter 12

Thea appeared out of the shadows, in the living room.

"What the hell is that!?" Kol shouted, as he jumped up off the couch.

"This is Mrs. O'leary, the only tamed hellhound, the others will try to kill you," Thea said blankly.

"You have a pet hellhound? How did you manage that one?" Rebekah asked.

"She was a gift to me and Percy. She was given to us by Daedalus. He kept himself alive for a really long time by living in robots, it was strange. But, he eventually let himself die and see his son again," Thea replied. Thea patted Mrs. O'Leary, and the hellhound disappeared into the shadows, however, she did not leave New Orleans.

"Well, at least you didn't say that Hades gave her to you," Kol muttered.

"He's my uncle, technically. He can't stand Percy, but he is alright with me. Anyway, did dad and Aunt Rebekah fill you guys in?" Thea asked, looking around at everyone.

"Yeah, they told us. We also started to think about the prophecy. Though, we eventually realized that you probably know what it is saying, and waited for you to come back to explain things a bit further," Hope said.

"They also mentioned about the wars you have fought in and the others you have led," Davina added.

Thea's eyes hardened at that, "I see," she said in a tone that would have made Tartarus tremble, meaning everyone in the room were a bit nervous. She turned and looked at the two, "My past is mine to share, not yours. It will do you well to keep that in mind," she said in a stern tone.

The two managed to look a little guilty, even though neither liked the tone she was speaking to them in.

"Good. You guys might not be killable, nor would I ever actually do that to family, without an extremely good reason, however, I am the ones training you. I can very easily make it suck," Thea said, her tone still firm, but noticably less so.

"Have you killed family before?" Elijah asked.

"Yes. Demigods don't always get recognized by their parents, then are asked to do things that will save the parents' asses, instead of the child's. This leads to many demigods siding with whoever is trying to overtake the gods at the time. So yes, I have killed half-siblings of mine, cousins, nieces, nephews, etc," Thea answered calmly, as if she was just telling them about the weather.

Kol, Elijah, Rebekah, and Niklaus nodded in understanding.

"Why did you have to kill them? Couldn't you have just knocked them out?" Davina asked, not liking what she had heard.

"Not when they are trying to kill you first. It isn't my fault that they chose to side with the enemy. They made their beds and now they sleep in them," Thea said unwaveringly. 

Davina promptly shut up, knowing that she was in the wrong.

"Anyway. What did you figure out about this prophecy?" Freya asked, remembering the reason behind this conversation.

"Right. Well, I broke it down line byb line. Even got answers about the stolen soul we get to bring back. Anyway, so 'the eldest daughter of wisdom shall lead this quest,' that is obviously me. 'With family and blood she'll invest,' that is quite clear as well, you guys get to help me. 'She will lead them in an epic battle,' I get to be general again, leading you guys into a some large battle. 'Against the father of her mother's father's father,' that one sounds confusing, but it really isn't. The father of my mother is Zeus, the father of Zeus is Kronos, the father of Kronos is Uranus. We get to deal with Uranus.