Chapter 25

The Seven looked around at the bonfire set up with confused looks on their faces.

"Why a bonfire? We only have those on Fridays, and it is Sunday, or before and after a battle," Annabeth asked.

Thea looked a little sheepish as if she was caught in a lie.

"So who do we need to deal with?" Percy asked.

"Luckily, it has already been dealt with, this is just the celebration after a battle," Thea told them.

"WHAT!?" all of the Seven shouted at once.

"Yeah, Apollo gave me a new prophecy three days after I got here. Also, my aunt is a daughter of Aphrodite, and my uncle is a son of Hades," Thea explained.

"Again, What!?" Leo repeats, as the others just stare in shock.

"Yeah, anyway, come meet everyone. Oh, and we have one surprise, more for Percy, Annabeth, and Grover. COME ON OUT!" Thea shouted, making sure that Bianca heard.

A girl that looked like an older sibling of Nico walked out of the house.

"I'm back!" she said with a huge grin on her face.

"Bianca?" Percy asked, his eyes wide with shock and happiness.

"You bet. Thea was given two wishes for leading the quick battle against Uranus, my return was one of them," Bianca explained, walking over next to Nico and Thea, who were holding hands.

Annabeth looked at Thea with a very angry glare, "You fought in another war, and didn't call any of us for help?" she asked calmly.

"In my defense, I couldn't. The prophecy I was given said that if I asked for any help from either camp, it would lead to not winning," Thea explained.

"Besides, I had asked Percy to not call Mrs. O'Leary for a while, so we had help," Nico adds.

"And she came in handy. Got Thea out of Tartarus, when Kol, Thea, and I had to go down there to rescue some soul that was taken from Elysium, which turned out to be my other brother, who turned out to be another son of Hades," Elijah added.

"You really need to stop going down there," Percy said with a sigh.

"No kidding. I was down there for a little more than a week, and I don't know how she managed eight times, nine now," Henrik stated.

"You were the soul they needed to rescue?" Annabeth asked.

"Yep. I died when I was twelve, mauled by a werewolf," Henrik said with a smile.

"So I am guessing you get to stay as well?" Hazel asked.

"Yep. Thea wished for Bianca back since all of the children of Hades/Pluto were coming back, except her," Henrik replied.

"Well, I'm glad Dad didn't leave me with two brothers and let me have a sister too," Hazel said looking excited.

Everyone looked rather amused by that comment.

"So who's the daughter of Aphrodite?" Piper asked, looking at the other girls, her eyes landing on the blonde barbie, "Never mind. It's her," she said, pointing to Rebekah.

"You're a child of Aphrodite too, right?" Rebekah asked.

"You bet. You know how to use your charmspeak, right?" Piper asked.

"Yep. I also have the vampirism compulsion ability, which allows me to compel my brothers now, not that I would want to. However, it is helpful when they aren't leaving me alone," Rebekah said.