Chapter 14

When Thea got up she packed her bag she takes on quests, she put in drachmas and some spare weapons. She also went down stairs and grabbed some blood bags for the Elijah and Kol. She could easily just share the thermos, but she didn't want to. They will probably have to drink from the thermos when they get to Tartarus. Luckily, she can drink the Phlegethon river. She doesn't know if they can, since they don't have godly blood in them. She grabbed a few changes of clothes and first aid stuff. Then she left her room.

She went down stairs and started making breakfast. She was bored and knew that they probably won't be moving much, luckily vampire healing will help most of them. She decided to be nice and bring them food, except for Elijah and Kol. She needs to talk to them. She brought up Hope's plate first.

She knocked on the door before walking inside, "I figured you guys weren't going to come down for breakfast, so I brought your food to you," Thea said, waking up Hope.

"Thanks, Thea. How are you not sore?" Hope asked, looking surprised.

"What I did with you yesterday would have been a warm up for me at camp. Plus, I've been doing this for a lot longer than you. Anyway, enjoy your meal. I need to bring up the others," Thea said, then walked out the door.

Thea brought up her dad's plate next, knocking before entering. She was a bit surprised to hear a response before she actually walked inside. She entered none the less, "Hey, dad. I made everyone breakfast. Here's yours," she said.

"Thank you, Thea. You know you don't have to cook, right?" Niklaus asked his eldest.

"I'm aware. I just enjoy cooking. It's relaxing and helps me plan things better. It also helps with the ADHD.  It doesn't make sense aloud, but it is what it is," she answered.

"No, I understand it. It's like how I like painting. Do you do anything else besides that?" Niklaus asked, wanting to know more about his daughter.

"I do draw and like reading, even though I'm dyslexic. Other than that, I spar, teach, train, and repeat," Thea answered.

Niklaus nodded, "when this is over, we are going to find you some more hobbies."

Thea nodded, "alright, well, enjoy your meal. I need to bring up the others," then she left the room.

She brought up Rebekah's next, knocking before entering. There was a groan of a response, Thea nodded and went inside.

"I made breakfast and brought you a plate," Thea said, leaving the plate on the nightstand next to Rebekah's head.

Rebekah groaned again in response.

"A bit sore?" Thea asked with a smirk.

"You have no idea. How are you still walking around, not in pain?" Rebekah asked.

"I'm used to it. You will too. You actually have too, monsters will come after you now that you know what you are," Thea replied.

"You've done this for seventy two years? And you aren't done with it?" Rebekah asked.

"I grew up in it. I have literally known nothing else, however, the monsters don't stop attacking simply because you say you are done. The gods don't control the monsters. This will help keep you alive, and those around you," Thea informed.

"Can the monsters actually kill us?" Rebekah asked, slightly worried.

"Some of them can, however, they haven't been able to reform yet. So you are good for now, the others, I'm not sure about, I didn't want to test it," Thea said with a small smile.