Chapter 23

When Thea finished her shower, and left the bathroom, Nico was gone, but Bianca was still there.

"Thank you, so much, Thea," Bianca said, standing up.

"You're welcome, Bianca. You didn't deserve to die so early. And I found it extremely unfair that so many children of Hades were able to come back, except you," Thea replied.

Bianca nodded, "I know. But I was okay with it. However, I am so glad to be back."

"I'm glad. Now, would you like to shower?" Thea offered.

"Please? Though, I don't have any clothes," Bianca replied.

"I'm sure we can find you something. I'd say you'd fit in Davina's stuff. I'll just get you some gym shorts and a t-shirt though, since we are all tired and plan to just order take-out food, then go to sleep," Thea replied.

"Thank you," Bianca said.

"No problem, go shower, I'll get you clothes then leave them on the bathroom counter," Thea said walking to the door to leave her room.

Bianca disappeared into the bathroom and started the water.

When Bianca was finished, the clothes were on the counter as Thea said they'd be. She dressed quickly then went to find Nico and Thea.

She found them in Nico's room, hugging each other and swaying slightly.

"Thank you, Thea," Nico said again.

"I'd gladly do it again. I want you happy, Nico, and your sister made you happy," Thea answered.

"Yeah, she did. But, you make me happy too," Nico said looking down at Thea.

Thea looked up at Nico with a smile, "Thanks, Nico. You make me happy too."

Nico smiled, "Mine," he whispered, then he leaned in and kissed her. 

It wasn't a greedy kiss, it was gentle, loving, and reassuring. When the kiss ended, the two were smiling ear to ear at each other, still in each other's embrace.

Bianca smiled when she saw how happy the two were, it was like they were meant to be.

As much as Bianca didn't want to interrupt, she knocked on the door.

"Hey," she said smiling at the two.

"Hey, Bianca. You can come in, you know," Nico said, smiling at his sister that he has missed.

Bianca nodded and walked in the room, she sat in the window seat in Nico's room.

"Is there anything you two want to tell me?" Bianca asked with a knowing smile on her face.

Thea and Nico share a look.

"Depends. Is there anything you want to ask?" Thea asked in response to the question.

"Well, I saw you two kissing and you are still holding each other, so I'm just looking for confirmation," Bianca replied.

Nico and Thea sit on Nico's bed, facing Bianca.

"Well, that is a bit of a story," Nico says.

"Alright. Go ahead and start," Bianca urges.

Thea sighed, looking at Nico. He held her hand reassuredly, sending her a small smile.

"Well, I am actually around the same age as you guys. I was born in 1938, to Athena and a man named Niklaus Mikaelson," Thea answered.

"The man with dirty blond hair? And I'm assuming you're going to explain the age thing, right?" Bianca asked.