Chapter 13

Thea woke the next morning, luckily with no nightmares this night. She got dressed in a sports bra, t-shirt, and and elastic pants. She put on her training armor and weaponized jewelry, she also tucks a dagger in her sleeve, this one is not magical, so it does not change into anything. She also put one in a strap on her thigh, grabbed her thermos, then left her room.

She was chugging a bunch of blood when she got to the kitchen.

She was glad to see almost everyone eating something light, everyone except Kol.

"Meet me outside when you are done. If Kol isn't ready when I start, he will regret it," Thea said, speaking a bit louder, to hopefully wake Kol.

No one says anything as she grabs an apple and some toast before leaving the room and going outside. She ran at vampire speed to a clearing in the woods she saw when she was scouting on her first day here. She used magic to rearrange the area to have dummies, made of wood, and added more terrain around the place for when they run. She also added a few trees that they will be climbing, with trick branches and some that even shoot lava. She left several flags along the climbing trees, before finishing.

"I love being taught to use magic by the children of Hectate," she muttered. 

She ran back to the backyard and waited for everyone to come out. As she expected, everyone except Kol was ready to train.

Her eyes hardened, "I'll be right back," marching into the house.

She walked to Kol's room and saw that he was still sleeping. She pulled out the dagger from her sleeve and sliced his arm.

"OWWW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" he screamed in pain.

"I said up and ready by dawn. It is dawn and we are all ready, except for you. We are going to go for a run. If you are not joining us by the last lap, you will be in worse pain that that," Thea said, then left the room, not giving Kol a chance to say anything.

She rejoined the others, "Now, follow me. We are running to the area I have set up to train all of you. This is follow the leader, so do what I do. Let's move," Thea said, then took off at a slow jog, for her. The others looked like they were in a fast run, without entering vampire speeds.

She jumped over rocks, ducked under branches, and weaved in between trees, the others following, before they even made it to the clearing. 

When they reached the clearing, they all sighed in relief, however, it was short lived when they saw Thea running around it. They continued to follow her, doing as she did, over what she did. 

After their seventh lap, Kol joined them.

"Glad you can join us, Kol. Follow my lead at the speed I am going," Thea said, not even out of breath.

Kol just fell in line, not asking anything, especially when he saw that the others were sweating and slightly out of breath.

Another seven laps later, Thea has sped up to a fast run for her. The others were sprinting, some have even started to use vampire speed, minus the witches.

"Alright, for our last lap, I want you all to go at your fastest speed. Those with enhanced speed go around two more times. Those with normal speed, only need to do it once. Kol, you go three times, with me," Thea said, "You get to match my fastest speed, however, you don't need to go over the obsticals, none of you are required to, however, I won't stop you from doing them either."

Kol winced a little, but moved none the less next to Thea, without a word, "Go!" she said.

Her and Kol took off in a flash. The others went at their fullest speeds, though nowhere near as fast as Thea.