Chapter 20

The next few days were spent training and planning. Training varied from weapons and powers training to teaching them about the Greek and Roman monsters, and ways to kill them. Thea was starting to get a bit nervous and on edge, though she hid it very well. 

She has continued to have nightmares, which was not helping, however, these nightmares weren't just of her trauma, but demigod dreams. Uranus has been trying to convince her to surrender to him and he would leave her family alone, showing ways that they would perish if she didn't. 

The only thing that kept Thea from giving in is that Uranus seemed unaware of her family's abilities. She found a way to disconnect her father's bracelet from herself, so he wasn't alerted when she had dreams. She didn't want to do it, she liked knowing that her dad was willing to stay awake with her when she was struggling. 

She gasped awake in her room, alone. With a resigned sigh, she got up and showered. Her last nightmare was a demigod dream. This time, however, Uranus was planning his attack and was planning it to be in three days.

"What is it with Greeks and the number three?" she asked as she left her room.

"I have no idea," a voice startled her from her thoughts.

She jumped and had her sword pointed at the person's throat, before realising who it was, "Sorry, dad. I wasn't expecting anyone to be up right now," she said, letting her sword fall back to her ring.

"It's fine. Now, why are you up so early anyway?" Niklaus asked her.

It was very obvious that Niklaus was aware that something was up, "Why are you up?" she asked, against her better judgment.

"Because I know you aren't sleeping as well as you are trying to get me to believe," Niklaus replied, his ton was firm, but in that fatherly 'I am concerned about you,' tone.

Thea sighed, she knew she was caught, "That is not incorrect. However, my dreams are a bit important right now," she defended herself.

"How so? And how did you do it?" Niklaus asked.

"My dreams, the ones not related to trauma, are usually happening as we speak, or something that will happen. They tend to be warnings, which is useful. And I used a spell that disconnected the two bracelets from working. They'll go back to working when all of this is dealt with, however, as much as my dreams suck, they are currently a necessary evil," Thea replied.

"So what have your dreams told you?" Niklaus asked.

"Well, other than Uranas trying to get me to join him to keep all of you alive, he plans to attack in three days. Greeks are huge fans of the number three," Thea said, shaking her head.

"How can he talk to you in your dreams?" Niklaus asked, feeling angry and worried.

"He's the father of Kronos, trust me, this is an easy thing. All primordials are able to do this. It is usally how they get other demigods on their side," Thea answered, "It isn't something we need to worry about. However, today will be the last day of all training. We will spend half of the day physically training, rest up for an hour, then spend the rest of the time going over different monsters," she finished.

"Okay, what about tomorrow? Or day three?" Niklaus asked, confused about how his daughter was so calm.

"Tomorrow will be more of a fun day. You'll see. We do it all the time at camp, before a big battle, we have a day where we do nothing related to the prophecy, enemy, or war. As well as the day after the final battle," Thea says slightly excited for it.

Niklaus nodded in response, knowing that he won't change her mind. He'd always just keep working through different strategies and different fighting techniques until the very last minute.