Chapter 11

"Hello, childrens."

Empusa.

However her frightening appearance, and her ghastly tendency to feast on human blood and flesh.

Empusa were a mix of demigoddesses and vampiric demons, who were servants of Hecate. As a group, they assumed the role of the singular Empusa, daughter of Hecate and the spirit Mormo. They had a leg of bronze and a hoofed foot of a horse

The Empusa would often seduce young men traveling alone. Once the unsuspecting youth was fast asleep, the creature would shift to her hideous form and devour the boys flesh and drink his blood for sustenance.

But this time, she made a new strategy.

"I'm actually shocked, paano niyo nalamang nandito ako?" nakangiti niyang sabi.

Tumalon siya mula sa puno. Lumapit ng seryoso sa kaniya si Justin, at may nilahad sa kaniya.

Agad na nanlambot ang muka niya. "Oh my poor little wing, give me that. I'll fix this later."

Hinagis sa kaniya ni Justin 'yon at nasalo rin naman niya. Ngumiti siya isa isa sa amin, huli niya akong tinignan at nginitian ng malaki.

"Hello, Serenity. Daughter of Hades, i really like you!" She giggled.

I smirked.  "Really? Thank you."

Sumeryoso ang muka niya.

"Are you'll here to fight me? Oh, I'm sorry kids but.. i think you can't."

Ngumisi si Damon. "How can you be so sure?"

Ngumisi si Empusa. "No one can defeat me. If you're looking at the missing body of your schoolmates, ituturo ko nalang kung saan."

"Why are you trying to change the topic? We're talking about.. you."

Nakita ko ang pag lunok niya kaya lumaki ang ngisi ko sa kaniya.

She laughed. "No.. i don't want to hurt you, kids. Please let me eat the human bloods here." She begged.

"No, you can't. Inuubos mo ang mga estudyante," nanggigigil na sabi ni Kailey.

She laughed evilly. "It's not my fault that they're thirsty, okay? I mean.. it's fresh blood."

"And you're taking the advantage of that.." Carlo said, tumingin sa kabuuan niya at napangiwi.

She smiled sadly. "Masisisi niyo ba ako?"

Kumuyom ang kamao ko at napabuga ng hangin. Pinag krus ko ang braso ko at tumingin sa mga kasama ko.

"Don't try us, empusa," seryosong sambit ni Elaine.

"Aw, the daughter of Aphrodite. Totoo nga ang sabi sabi na maganda ka.. well, can I taste your blood? It's.. smells good," suminghap siya at napapikit.

Lumakas bigla ang hangin kaya nagulo ang buhok namin. Natakpan ang muka ko, nang alisin ko ang buhok ay nasa harap ko na si Empusa.

Nanlaki ang mata ko. Lumakit ang ngiti niya sa akin at nilapit ang muka sa aking leeg.

"No.. your blood smells nice, can i taste it?" She said excitedly.