0011

»»----- ♔ -----««

"Well... at first I was gonna ask for something simple, but then I found two peeping toms staring at me while I was showering so that's changed."

The boys all looked at each other confused except Anthony and Kio.

"I'm not gonna say who but you guys know who you are," I told them. It was already pretty fucking obvious Anthony was putting all his energy into staring at the ceiling.

"I was thinking personal slaves for a week would be nice." I thought aloud. Their eyes all widened and they ended up cheering loudly.

I furrowed my brows confused. Maybe I wasn't harsh enough. That's because they have no idea what I have in store for them.

"At the end of the week, you'll have to do one last thing for me," I told them. They barely paid me any attention but I wasn't going to repeat what I said.

I saw my bag on the counter and grabbed it, inside everything was put back.

"My house on Monday, at six a.m sharp," I called out. I exited the front door and smirked to myself as I walked back to my house.

They have no idea what's coming. It's all fun and games till Monday.

Anthony's P.O.V

I cheered with the boys seeing as she didn't say something that'd be impossible to do. To think I was about to pass out when she wanted to talk about what 'she wanted'.

"I've seen her try to open a can, she struggled for ten minutes! How hard could this be!" Bryce cheered after she left.

"Knowing her I thought she'd make us do something crazy." Jaden laughed. He clapped his hands as he shook his head.

"Wait who saw her showering?" Josh asked after we calmed down. I immediately tensed up and looked at the floor.

"Bryce, was it you?" Griffin sighed.

"Of course you think it was me." Bryce rolled his eyes.

"If it's not you or me..." Griffin thought aloud. My breathing started to get uneven.

"And it's not me or Jaden..." Josh finished Griffin's previous statement.

"Anthony and Kio!" Jaden shouted. I felt my cheeks heat up and stuffed my head into the couch corner.

"You sly dog..." Bryce let out. I shook my head in embarrassment.

"How the hell..." Griffin started.

I finally looked up and saw Kio blushing like crazy with an awkward smile on his face. We looked at each other and immediately looked away.

»»----- ♔ -----««