0016

Thank you for 9k love ya lots. VOTE AND COMMENT.

give me ideas for what you want in the next chapters and I promise to deliver.

»»----- ♔ -----««

I twisted number one and entered swiftly. Anthony was scrubbing the walls with a grossed-out expression. I'd be disgusted too, I don't know what substance on the wall and I'd gladly like to never find out.

"Hello, peeping tom number 2." I greeted him.

"Oh uh hey." He responded without looking behind him. I could see his cheeks turning red from where I was standing.

I sat down on the stripped-down bed and crossed my legs.

"You know you never apologized for that," I revealed. He put down rag on turned to face me. His eyes were glued to the floor.

"Sorry about that." He mumbled. I nodded my head as I tugged on my lip with my teeth.

He went back to scrubbing without giving me another glance. I stood up and peered over his shoulder. He basically flinched when he noticed I was standing behind him.

I put my arm around his shoulder and placed my head on his other shoulder. His breathing quickened as he stopped scrubbing.

Why is he so scared? I can't just tease him he'll probably explode. But I can't leave empty-handed.

Mmh maybe later.

I silently scoffed and left the room annoyed. I went into number 7, Kio. He should be more interesting.

I opened the door abruptly and stalked inside. The door basically slammed into the wall, probably leaving a dent but I was annoyed. Kio turned around as he heard the door slam against the wall.

He looked at me with wide eyes and held his hands up as I walked towards him.

"Peeping tom number 1." I greeted him. He smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.

"Doesn't look like much cleaning is going on over here," I said as I looked around the room.

"I was just uh looking at the damage before I started." He responded. I stared at him blankly and walked closer. He backed away slowly as I was walking towards him.

His back hit the wall and I was now standing right in front of him.

"The damage huh?" I questioned as I leaned my face closer to his. My left hand was on the wall behind him.

"So what exactly is the damage," I asked him while trailing my right hand on his jawline.

"Well, the bathroom needs to be cleaned." He mummers. I tilted my head as if I were trying to fit my lips into his.

"I bet it does..." I whispered. Apparently, Kio is not as shy as he pretends to be because I soon felt his hands snake around my waist.

He flipped us over so my back was now against the wall and he was on top. I was definitely surprised but I didn't let him see that. He leaned down closer, didn't stop him but I puckered my lips as if I was waiting for a kiss.

He leaned in closer and as our lips were about to touch. I put my index finger on his lips stopping him.

"You can't kiss me unless I kiss you first," I told him. He smiled as he shook his head. I slipped away from his grip on my waist and walked out not caring that I left the door open.

For a second there I almost let him kiss me.

Oh well.

Four down and two more to go.

»»----- ♔ -----««