CHAPTER 17

Anthony vs Josh

who wins?

»»----- ♔ -----««

Wrong.

Harry isn't my boyfriend. He's my mom's butler. He's only 27 years old and he's really really hot. Gosh, I haven't seen him in a while. But hey, a little white lie won't hurt anyone.

I threw my arms around Harry's shoulder and hugged him. Harry awkwardly hugged me back.

"I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend," I whispered to him. Harry tensed up immediately.

"Ms..." He hesitated while greeting me as he would at my mother's house. I grabbed his face with my hand and connected our foreheads together.

"If you don't I'll tell my mom what happened when you drove me home from my junior prom." I threatened. I pressed a kiss on the side of his neck teasingly.

Junior year prom I was seventeen and was the exact same person I was today. I played around with Harry until he snapped and we fucked in the backseat of his car.

Not only was it illegal but my mother would probably kill him before he could reach his jail cell.

I felt Harry sigh and he let his hands fall comfortably around my waist.

I pulled away and winked at him. Taylor was staring at me with her eyebrow raised and her arms crossed.

I smirked as my head turned to the guys. They all eyed Harry up and down.

"Hate to break it to you buddy but your girl isn't your girl." Bryce scoffed as he walked closer to us. Harry chuckled softly and held me closer.

"We have an open relationship and now that I'm here she won't have to resort to being with... little boys." Harry retorted without hesitating. Wow, he's really good at this.

"Little-" Josh grits out walking forward also. Kio put a hand on his chest stopping Josh from going any further. Kio kept a hard look at me the entire time.

"What is this really?" He asked me. I looked at him and faked my confusion.

"I don't know what you mean," I said cocking my head to the side and pouting.

"He's my boyfriend." I dragged on. My hand was now grazing Harry's cheek.

"I don't believe you." Kio pressed on. I shrugged my shoulders carelessly

"Why? It's not like I haven't had one before." I explain. The Donny situation isn't one you can just forget.

"This time is different." Jaden pitched in.

I looked at Harry's eyes then his lips and leaned in. I gave him no warning what's so ever but he got the hit and played along. The full effect of a makeout session was played.

"This isn't different at all. But I guess Harry's hotter." I smirked ad I ran my tongue over my lips.

"Just let us talk to you." Anthony chirped. I almost felt bad as my head snapped to face his direction.

"Nothing to talk about we aren't anything, you aren't anything to me." I clarified. The words felt wrong coming out of my mouth but I continued "We simply had a misunderstanding." I finished.

"Your wasting everyone's time, save your breath and just get out," Harry added. Bryce opened his mouth to argue but Kio stopped him.

I removed my arms from Harry's shoulders and opened the front door. I held my hand out gesturing for them to leave.

They hesitated but trudged out of the doorway. I closed the door behind them. That should keep them away for a while.

"So Harry what was the real reason you came over?" I asked him. Harry cleared his throat.

"Your mother is having her annual dinner and she wanted me to tell you personally that you have to bring a date." He told me as he handed me a letter. I opened it and behold an invitation.

"Since when?" I thought aloud.

"Since she decided yesterday." He cleared up. I glanced up at him once more as he spoke.

"Make sure it's someone presentable or well... you know how she is." He let out nervously. I nodded my head and bit my lip as I looked back at the letter.

"Taylor are you willing to go male for me?" I asked hopefully. I gave her puppy dog eyes but she brushed me off.

"Never again." She said putting her hands up.

Now, where the hell am I going to find a man by Saturday?

»»----- ♔ -----««