0029

honestly, algebra is stupid.

anyway, do yall stan kids\babies?

»»----- ♔ -----««

"No Victoria!" I whined to my older sister. She was begging me to take care of the little human she calls her son.

"Please!" She rushed out. Her kid, Louis was sitting in his car seat with a bubbly toothless smile. I grimaced as I looked at him through the car window.

He isn't a bad kid I just don't necessarily like children. At all. Victoria showing up at 5:30 in the morning with her baby was definitely increasing my crankiness.

I paced back and forth as I looked at the kid then at the ground. It was Thursday which is her workday.

"Take him to wherever Kyrah and Sebastian are!" I argued with her. Kyrah and Sebastian were her older children ages 10 and 13.

"You know mom can't take care of little kids! Look how you turned out!" She pointed out. I rolled my eyes at her and whined loudly as she opened the door of her minivan.

She picked up the thirteen-month-old and cooed. She didnt even wait for me to put my arms out before putting him on my shoulder. I continued to whine as she put his baby bag on my shoulder. I held onto him by his legs and arranged him properly in my arms.

"Tom will come pick him up at eight tonight." She announced. Tom was her overly happy typical suburban husband. I've never liked him, I'm not even sure Victoria likes him. She just likes the fact that he gives her babies that look like they hailed from heaven itself.

"Please don't let him come here!" I said as slowly pounded my head on her car.

"Either that or I pick him up tomorrow morning."

"Say bye to your horrible mommy Louis. She coming for you tomorrow." I said in a baby voice. He giggled and slowly unclenched his hands then clenched them again as if waving her goodbye. His mom put her hand over her heart at his movements before waving back and driving away.

I glared at her car until it was out of sight. I groaned as Louis tangled his hands in my hair. I marched into my house and took out the key Kio gave me on Tuesday.

I put my phone inside the baby bag and set Louis on the counter as I tied my silk robe together.

"Alright then let's go," I said to him. He put his hands out as I picked him back up. I closed the door behind us and walked across the street. I opened the door and went to the living room where all the noise was.

I guess the guys heard the front door because they were all looking at me when I entered the kitchen. I ignored the strange looks I was getting and walked over to the only person I somewhat trusted with a baby.

Josh.

»»----- ♔ -----««