CHAPTER 14

The end.

»»----- ♔ -----««

The banging on the door was starting to get annoying.

"Come, Babe! We're willing to talk this out!" Anthony called out through the door. I sighed as I opened the balcony door. It wasn't a very high balcony.

I closed the screen door behind me and lifted my legs over the rails. I kept my grip strong as I lowered myself using the individual poles. I looked down again and the fall was still high but manageable.

I jumped down and instantly felt a sting in my legs. I ignored it as I went through the back gate. I fished my keys from my bag and unlocked my car.

The drive back to my house was filled with heavy sighs and lip biting.

I unlocked my front door and took off my shoes before shutting the door behind me.

"Babe!" I hear Taylor exclaim from the kitchen. I walked over to her and threw my arms over her shoulders.

"Hey, Taylor." I greeted. She was eating ice cream with a spoon as I sat on the counter. She held out a spoon of ice cream and gestured for me to open my mouth.

"I'm guessing that the thing with the boys went well you look exhausted." She laughed. I let the ice cream melt in my mouth before answering.

"Well? You gotta be kidding me." I scoffed. Taylor opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off.

"I just realized that I'm a heartless bitch." I revealed it to her. She looked at me confused.

"What up with you." She asked nodding her head up. I used my knuckle to rub my eyes.

"I really slept with all of them," I said more to myself than to her.

"Hold on, when did you sleep with Jaden?" She asked nosily. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"All of them minus Jaden." I cleared up. She took another spoon of ice cream in her mouth.

"Okay... what's the problem?" She asked cluelessly.

"The problem is that I never asked them how they felt about it," I said hoping down from the counter. I started walking away and Taylor followed.

"It's not like you hid it from them." She pointed out as we were walking up the stairs. I paused for a moment.

"I know but-" I started to explain.

"But nothing." Taylor cut me off as she pushed me further up the stairs. We got to my room and Taylor pulled the covers off my bed before we sat down.

"Now everyone is mad at Jaden for claiming that I was his," I explained to her. I let my head hit the pillow.

"Are we still talking about the Jaden that lived across the street last year?" Taylor joked. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Uh-huh." I nodded as I pulled the blanket over my shoulders.

"That's a problem isn't." Taylor sighed as she took the other side of the bed as hers. She gave me a small smile.

"What are you going you do?" She asked me as she reached out and touched my face. She pulled my hair behind my ears as I shrugged.

"Nothing," I said softly. She looked surprised.

"Nothing?" She repeated as a question. I nodded my head.

"Nothing."

I shouldn't feel bad, I mean do I even know these boys. The only thing I know about them for sure is their dick size.

I have no right to feel bad. This is who I am and they knew this.

»»----- ♔ -----««

just kidding