CHAPTER 1

think of this as the second book. I was lazy and didn't want to create a whole different book.

name the best insult you've ever heard

»»----- ♔ -----««

*a year later*

My sparkly heels touched the cement as I got out of my car. My bag was dangling on my shoulder as I slammed my car door shut. My heels clicked as I walked to the front door that gave me a different aura.

The 'sway house' jeesh. It's been a while.

I took a slight breath before knocking on the door. I only did it three times. I stood for a minute before the door opened.

It was a guy I didn't recognize. He looked like Jaden but shorter none the less still hot.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"We're not signing anything today." He snarled. Who does he think I am? A fan? I scoffed as I removed my sunglasses. I looked at him up a down.

"Look gremlin, I don't know who you are and you obviously don't know me so just get the people who live here and be on your merry little way," I told him in a sarcastic tone.

"I do live here and I'm afraid I can't do that." He told me.

"Afraid huh? Let me help you out. Move." I pushed passed him and walked into the house. I made my way into the living room where a different group of guys looked my way.

"Babe?" I heard Bryce ask. He and Griffin were the only ones I recognized from the group. I smiled and threw my arms over his shoulders. He hesitantly hugged me back.

"Sorry, she just pushed passed me." I heard the mini Jaden say. I hugged Griffin next.

"Yeah um don't worry about it," Griffin told him. Griffin kept his hands wrapped around my waist as I turned around and looked at the other guys.

"Who are they?" I asked as I played with the back of his hair.

"The sway boys," Bryce told me. I laughed. The sway boys?

"I thought Jaden, Kio and the others were the sway boys what happened?" I asked them. A flash of hurt appeared before he answered.

"They left." He said to me. I was honestly surprised and a bit disappointed. I came hoping to see my favorite playthings of last year only to be left with two of them and copies of Bryce with black hair.

"How do you know her?" The only one without black hair asked. He was adorable but really buff looking.

"It's a long story." Griffin sighed. I giggled.

"They were my sex slaves," I said confidently. Griffin and Bryce's eyes widened as the words left my mouth.

"What!" The other guys yelled. The looked shocked.

"No, we weren't!" Bryce rushed. He glared at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's not how I remembered it." I teased. I reached my hand out to touch Bryce's face and he moved away.

"Do be embarrassed." I pouted. He gave me an annoyed look as I teased him. I leaned into Griffin's chest as I took a good look at the new 'sway boys'

I think I can work with this.

»»----- ♔ -----««