CHAPTER 3

Best childhood theme song?

»»----- ♔ -----««

My tongue swiped along the top row of my teeth as I knocked on the pretty house door. I had to hold Bryce's hand in order to keep him from running away.

The door swung up and Jaden stood there in all his glory. He looked shocked for a split second before looking unamused.

After assessing his situation I pushed passed him and walked into the house.

Josh, Anthony, and Kio sat in their living room playing some sort of game when I walked in. Josh was the first one to see me. He glanced at me at first then turned back to his game he did a double-take and stared at me this time.

I smirked and used the hand that wasn't holding Bryce's to wiggle my fingers, waving at him.

"What the hell are you doing here!" He practically yelled. Kio and Anthony then turn around too.

"Aggressive... I like it." I smirked before biting my bottom lip. Josh threw his hands up in the air annoyed.

"Not you, them," Kio said in distaste. He looked at the guys behind me up and down dirtily. I looked behind me and saw the guys also giving Kio a dirty look.

I sighed and let go of Bryce's hand. I pushed him towards the couch area along with the new sway boys behind him.

The old and the new glared at each other as if this was an old western showdown.

"Someone please tell me what this is about," I asked them. Anthony opened his mouth to respond but Jaden put his hand over his mouth.

Neither side responded to my question. I guess talking isn't going to work now for my other tricks up my sleeve.

I took off my glasses and slipped my heels off my feet and put them to the side along with my bag. I shook my hair before moving my hands to the bottom of my blouse.

My hands crossed over each other as I did so. I slowly started to pull the blouse over my head.

"W-what are you doing." I heard Quinton ask me. The blouse was fully off and I was left in my bra.

"Getting comfortable," I smirked. I strutted in between the two groups, their eyes followed my every move.

"Now I suggest you start talking before I get really comfortable," I warn emphasizing the word really.

"Go ahead Josh, tell her." Bryce snapped. My head turned to look at Josh who had a furious look on his face.

"I didn't do anything!" Josh snapped back.

They yelled at each other back and forth half of it was nonsense I couldn't even understand.

I shrugged my shoulders and unbuttoned the shorts I was wearing. I pulled the zipper down and held onto the waistband as I slid it down my legs.

The room went silent again. I put the shorts to the side and looked up at then unamused.

"Anthony... tell me what happened." I put Anthony on the spot he was the only one to tell me without busting into an argument with someone.

"Well uh, Josh sort of got Bryce arrested." He let out. I nodded my head in understanding as I paced back and forth in my underwear.

"Okay well, that explains why Josh left how about the rest of you." I pointed out before asking another question.

"Griffin is an asshole." Kio grits out.

"He basically took mini-me to replace Josh one day after he left." Jaden back up. Not good enough.

"I look nothing like you!" Quinton defended. I put my hand up to silence him.

"Then he continued to add thing one and two without asking." Jaden rages. Guessing he means Blake and Noah.

"This still explains nothing." I sighed.

"It's the principle of it all." Kio let out. I facepalmed then slid my fingers to hold the bridge of my nose.

"So let me get this straight... you guys are moved out because those two added other people to the group without... permission," I said recapping the whole situation.

"Basically." Anthony shrugged.

I have to laugh. So I did. I laughed and I laughed. They obviously didn't find it funny but I definitely did.

"I actually thought there was something wrong here. Clowns all of you." I chuckled at them. Guess my work here is done.

I just have to get them to apologize to each other.

»»----- ♔ -----««