0034

teehee, gonna end this real soon

you guys should really go follow me.

I'm going to be posting a new story later and I need yall to COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT.

do you guys still hate Donny?

»»----- ♔ -----««

"Who is he?" Kio asked. I blinked at him confused. Did he not just hear what I said.

"Please don't make me repeat myself." I sighed as I plopped down on the couch. I held my head in my hands.

"He's cocky for someone who's gotten cheated on six times." Jaden scoffed. My eyes widened and I jumped up and put my hand over his mouth.

"I'd advise you not to repeat that in this house," I warned. I glanced up the stair rails to see if Donny was lurking around somewhere.

"But it's true," Anthony smirked.

I admired their ability to make my headache even bigger. I groaned loudly as I repeatedly slapped my forehead.

I heard thumping coming down the stairs. It was from Taylor. She was dragging a dumbbell. I looked at her confused.

"Look, I think it's best if you guys just leave today." She sighed as she caught her breath.

"Why, what happened?" I asked as I walked up to her. A large thump came up the stairs.

"Donny's throwing weights again." She told me. My eyes widened and I whined loudly. Donny had a tendency to throw around 20-40 pounds of weight onto a mat when he was mad about something.

"Again?" The boys all said at the same time.

"You guys need to leave. Now." I told them. You'd think they'd be relieved but it was the complete opposite.

"No."

"Why."

"I don't think so."

Were the responses they gave me. I pulled at the roots of my hair and put my hand on Taylor's shoulder.

"Make them leave," I whispered harshly. I let go of her shoulder and walked up the stairs. The boys called me but I ignored them as I gripped up the side rail.

I reached the room where Donny was at, I flinched at the loud sounds of the weights hitting the foam mat.

I slowly opened the door as silently as I possibly could but Donny still turned around. He was shirtless and really sweaty.

I definitely understand why I liked Donny in the first place. He was hot. Really hot. But now his face bothers me severely.

"Hey, baby." I cringed at my own words as I moved towards him.

I pulled my hair behind my ears. "You know I'm sorry about the guys downstairs. I just needed to get the house cleaned." I told him. He picked up another weight and slammed it on the mat making my jump.

"But your house is never not clean unless Taylor throws a party and if I remember correctly you banned her from doing so." He told me. He knows entirely too much about me.

"I did, but Victoria's kids slept over," I responded. He knew Victoria's kids and he knew how much damage they could do.

"Uh-huh... alright then." He grits out.

He threw down the last weight on the mat, moved towards me, and tangled his large hands into my hair.

I tried not to wince as he pulled my hair back. He slammed his lips onto mine it was harsher than earlier.

He pulled away and stared at me. Tears started welling up in my eyes. Am I really that scared of him? He softened his glare complete and let go of my hair.

"Don't cry... why are you crying," Donny asked frantically as he wiped the tears falling from my cheeks.

I sure as hell couldn't tell him that I'm afraid of him.

"I-i just love you... so much," I told him as I gave him a small smile. He believed it and smiled back. He pressed a kiss on my forehead as he rubbed my back.

If Donny wasn't completely crazy I'd probably love him.

»»----- ♔ -----««