0014

Thank you for 5k love ya lots. VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Also is Babe too bitchy? Maybe I could give her a soft side. 🤧

»»----- ♔ -----««

As Griffin took out the skillet to make the eggs when I heard the door open. I rushed out of the kitchen and went to the front door.

There she is. Taylor in all her glory. For the first time ever I was happy she was back from one of her stupid trips.

She saw me and smiled, I practically jumped on her when I gave her a hug. We stood in each other's embrace before I took a look behind her. A trash bag?

"What's that?" I asked her. She seemed to have forgotten the bag was behind her because when she turned around it took her a moment to respond.

"Yeah you know uh Stella got mad at me again and kinda threw my stuff into a lake." Taylor shrugged. Stella was her on and off girlfriend. Stella is borderline crazy but Taylor's addicted to her.

I nodded my head seeing as this wasn't Stella's first time doing something like this.

"Griffin's making me breakfast, go ahead and tell him what you want he'll make it," I told her as we entered the kitchen. Her eyes widened and she went over and cleared counter next to the sink of trash then jumped on top. Griffin crossed his arms and turned to face her.

"Alright, I want waffles! Oh oh oh wait no pancakes and eggs! Wait no scratch that I want a sandwich! Wait forget what I said before I want-" Taylor gushed out excitingly.

And that is why I love Taylor.

I got out of the kitchen and walked up the stairs. What room should I visit first?

Room 8 was the closest so I turned the handle and was surprised to see Jaden actually cleaning. I gave those three kids twenty dollars to fuck up my house, and they did just that.

Jaden was taking the bedsheets off the bed before spotting me. He barely glanced at me for a second before going back to what he was doing.

I picked up a discarded sheet from the floor and held it up, Cheeto dust prints all over.

"You know your gonna have to wash this right?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He grumbled out. I cocked my head to the side and cupped my hand over my ear.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked as if I didn't hear him before.

"Yes." He responded loudly this time. I nodded my head and slowly made my way over to him.

"I bet you still wanna strangle me huh?" I asked him as I took the pillow out of his hand.

"Go ahead..." I told him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You seemed so keen on doing it on Thursday... what happened?" I wondered.

I grabbed his oddly large hands and placed it on my neck challengingly. He stared at me with a harsh glare. I could clearly see his jaw clenching and to be completely honest it was turn on.

He soon calmed down and released the tension in his jaw, he looked at me with a blank look on his face.

"You know that's too bad..." I said as I took my right hand and placed it on his cheek, I rubbed my thumb against his lips and pouted.

I pulled away from him and made my way to the door. "We could have had some real fun." I sighed as I shut the door leaving him in that messy room.

One down five more to go.

»»----- ♔ -----««