CHAPTER 21

sorry for making you wait a week.😴

------
there is an IMPOSTER among us

idk but whoever has an x in their username is pretty sus

»»----- ♔ -----««

"We're sorry." Kio let out with his head down in shame. I took a look at the others behind him carefully.

"Okay," I said simply. Kio's head snapped up and he looked up at me confused.

"Okay?" He repeated. I reached out and ruffled the front of his hair softly.

"That's what I just said isn't it?" I revealed. I pulled my hand back and set it down on my lap.

"That's it... You just forgive us just like that?" Bryce asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I wasn't ever mad at you," I told them. The confusion was still evident on their faces but I brushed it off.

"Then why'd you jump off the balcony?" Jaden pressed.

"To get away from you." I snapped back without missing a beat.

"So you were just avoiding us?" Bryce clarified still confused. I nodded my head once again as I breathed out.

"Yes," I told them.

"And now your not?" Kio finished. I was annoyed at this point from continuously nodding my head and telling them that everything was alright.

"Exactly." I pointed out.

"But..." Josh started. I put my hand up and cut him off.

"I need a bath," I stated. I didn't look for a reaction but instead stood up from the couch and walked up the stairs.

I immediately headed for the bathroom and opened the water in the tub.

Again how do I forgive someone who hasn't done anything wrong? They don't understand that but what can you expect from men.

I found bubbles under the bathroom sink and I poured some in. I got undressed after the water was full and got it.

I sighed deeply as the water warmed against my skin. I let my head fall back on the tub side.

"Why do I feel like your lying?" I hear Anthony say. His back was pressed against the bathroom door as he stared down at me.

"I don't know." I shrugged as I sat up slightly. Anthony's expression didn't look like he was going to stop asking me questions.

"Look, I don't like situations where I'm put in a difficult spot so the only reasonable thing for me to do was leave," I told him. Anthony's jaw visibly clenched as I lifted my hand up to run through my hair.

"Don't do it again," Anthony demanded. I looked up at him confused.

"Do what?" I asked him. He pushed himself off the door using his foot and coming closer to me.

"Leave." He said simply. I bit my lip as he lifted his shirt above his head. He stared down at me as he unbuttoned his pants.

Before I could catch a glimpse of his package I looked away snd sank back into the water.

"I don't remember saying I wanted to bathe with someone else." I pointed out as I cupped the water with my hands.

"Deal with it," Anthony responded. My eyes fell upon his legs ad they entered the water.

"What if I don't want too?" I asked as he sat in across from me. Both his arm were spread out on the sides of the tub as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't care." He let out. He let one of his hands splash into the water. I watched him as I felt his hand tug on mine.

"Say... Is little ol Anthony trying to flirt with me?" I smirked as his other hand took my other hand and pulling me closer.

"You tell me... Is it working?" He chuckled softly. I wiggled my hands out of his and used the sides of the semi-large tub to turn my body around so my back was facing his chest.

"No." I breathed out as I leaned against him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"No?" He questioned as he leaned down so his chin was on my shoulder.

"No," I told him again. I was lying of course this was really sweet.

"That's okay, I'll get you next time." He said softly as lifted my chin up making my head face up. He kissed my temple right after.

"Just don't leave again." He pleaded as he looked straight into my eyes. I blinked a few times trying to read him but his eyes didn't reveal anything.

"I won't," I said as I felt the corners of my lips lift up.

Why did I lie to him?

»»----- ♔ -----««